wer u frm?

keralite name

I am from Telangana

switangel27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hiii i'm Bee

From Mauritius.

I have always been a silent reader since DMG days. I love JW and KW, because of Jenny, I have joined IF.

I started watching CM past few days. Loving Adi and Ginni chemistry.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hi i am Rupa

i am a JERAN and sid-ridz fan u can guess from id join IF because of them

but i join after DMG end, then active on little bit Hasil and Silsila forums

after long time i am following a show

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello guys🤗,

I am Mickey from Karnataka. I am a big fan of KW in DMG. Earlier used to be very active in SH forum. After that became inactive for some time. Now I am back wanna meet my old friends and make new friends 😊 let's have fun together.

Love,

Mickey.

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello,

I am Juthi, from Bangladesh!

Not a regular in hindi serial or India Forum. I first joined when Bade accha lagte hain season 1 was on air. This was my first hindi serial that I followed for a good amount of time.

Other than that I watched clips from Geet long after the show ended, I followed Yeh hain mohabbatein and loved that show.

And followed some other shows for sometime or watched clips. Actually I have watched clips from a lot of shows and read a lot of fanfiction of several shows! Thats how I know about serials and actors!

As we all know hindi serial is famous for ruining its plot after a good start, so most of the time I didnt get to finish any show. Not even BALH1 or YHM!

I was very hopeful about bade acche lagte hain season 2 as I like Nakuul and Disha and it started on a very good tone I would say but again its just ruined!

I got frustated and searched for other shows to watch! Then I found Channamereya as I like Karan Wahi! Though I dont like angry young man character but I am here to give some time to yhis show and in this forum!

I am an Engineer by profession! I do arts and crafts as passion!

I read a good amount of books. Watch a lots of web series, Bangla, Hindi, Korean mainoly and some English or other country too!

Its a long post I know! Sorry for that!

Good to know you all!

Sameera85 thumbnail

Iam Sameera.. A free lance content writer and a homemaker too.. Iam 35 ... I usually don't watch Hindi serial..i have watched shows from turkey, Russia, korean shows(my fav)..a few Chinese dramas and few thai dramas too... Last serial I watched was the Initial episodes of Ishqbaaz.. After that i decided to watch channa mereya. I hope we all will have lots of fun here

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey! Another korean lover here? What serial are you watching currently?? I am watching The law cafe and if you wish upon me! And finished Big mouth and the alchemy of souls!

Sameera85 thumbnail

So you are a korean serial lover too... Iam watching law cafe and narco saints... Waiting for Shin ha kyun oppa's Beyond memory . He is my favorite actor

aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone,

I am new here. I have been reading post silently. I love the show. I can’t wait to watch Niyati & Karan’s sizzling chemistry. They both are so natural in acting!

Thank you!

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Friends,

I am here since and for DMG but I had only followed rahul muskaan in DMG hugee fan of mayank drishti . I was silent reader then,

Then I was there on few others shows forums but that but those i don’t remember clearly . 😆 I like to write alot so I try to write OS because I never complete FFs 😒

Also I like Arnav Khushi, Shantanu Khanak pairs alot and now Aditya Ginni ❤️

Lots of hopes from Channa Mereya .