Indian Idol 12 Contestants Appreciation Thread #6 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Anyone watched the movie Qala on Netflix?

A beautifully crafted movie about a mom - daughter duo, both singers. Has some awesome music. The female protagonist’s songs are rendered by Sireesha. She has song some 3 numbers, all are superb 👌.

Since I haven’t checked the earlier posts here, if somebody has already posted the same, then sorry for the repeat 🙏😊😊

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

A beautifully crafted movie about a mom - daughter duo, both singers. Has some awesome music. The female protagonist’s songs are rendered by Sireesha. She has song some 3 numbers, all are superb 👌.

Since I haven’t checked the earlier posts here, if somebody has already posted the same, then sorry for the repeat 🙏😊😊

Haven't watched the movie but heard snippets of Sireesha's songs..she is gifted n doing well. Happy for her

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Sayli has placed an IG Story which has just the text: Any composers/ music directors in my profile, hit me up.

I am not sure this is a good way to get a song.

Or is this aimed at something else?

Anybody knows?

She is good at making connections and is a go getter as such..jo karna hai so karna hi hai..wont be surprised if she has put up the story to ask for work.

It's actually commendable..she wanted to marry n she did..irrespective of so many concerts lined up, work opportunities and even MM's advice on work first marriage later.

And thanks to the family's mutual understanding managing things well

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Darshini has shared the video of Pawandeep and Arunita singing the duet of Mere Dholna Sun in Kovalam yesterday, 9th Jan 2023.

I think this is probably the first time they have sung this, but recent posts have shown that my memory is not that great - so I am happy to be corrected on this front 😂

They have done a great job, as they often do. Arunita is, well, Arunita. But it was good to see Pawandeep being able to do much better in those complex classical portions than one would have expected him to do. It is also clearly visible that they are having fun while singing.

Tagging a few who may be interested.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CnNAFcah9Ca/

Remember the press con of top idols in hyderabad towards the end of the show where they revealed about their first show in hyd?

They have come such a long way from there

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Remember the press con of top idols in hyderabad towards the end of the show where they revealed about their first show in hyd?

They have come such a long way from there

I do remember those press events, yes. Several interviews at the location, plus on TV. But was there something specific you were referring to?

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

I haven't watched the movie but heard her songs - she shared on IG, somebody shared here, etc. She has done very well. She sang for ARR also recently, which is a big thing.

What Indian Idol did not popularise, I believe, is that she was already accepted into the ARR's music school before II12. So she was not unknown to ARR.

I am not trying to take away anything from her. Of course, it is a big accomplishment just to be accepted into that school, and she has shown herself to be more than capable and deserving of that.. I am just pointing out that Sony did not tell us the full truth about all the contestants.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes i did last month.

Music is the Plus point of this film

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Apparently Pawandeep's song with Jeet Ganguly, Ishq Badhta Gaya was used in Bade Achchhe Lagte Hain 2 episode yesterday 10 Jan 2023.

Congratulations to him and best wishes for more success.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnRALRqqoj3/

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

PD and AK in Bhubaneswar on 24th Jan. Tickets available online. Other artist on the same day is Sukhwinder Singh. I wonder if they willl get a chance to perform with him.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Salim Merchant has announced a song recording with Arunita and Pawandeep. Interestingly, he has also used Tere Naina as the background for this story.

https://instagram.com/stories/salimmerchant/3014069305630750917?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NTU1Mzc3ZGM=

Reel version (background changes by this fan page):

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnUVMBNJG1p/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=