Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Great..was wondering the other day why we haven't seen Chaitanya after the show ended..kudos to Himesh for giving a chance to everyone..

Quantity ke saath quality bhi ho to baat ban jaaye

I would love to see Sayisha also.

About Quality - it is very surprising that many of these songs are not even at par with HR's average work. Some are excellent, no doubt, but many just sound as though not enough thought has gone into them.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I would love to see Sayisha also.

About Quality - it is very surprising that many of these songs are not even at par with HR's average work. Some are excellent, no doubt, but many just sound as though not enough thought has gone into them.

We saw Sayisha in II13..but Chaitanya wasn't there if m not wrong

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Just a visit or something coming up?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnEIyDCoFyo/

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Duplicate in error...

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Sayli has placed an IG Story which has just the text: Any composers/ music directors in my profile, hit me up.

I am not sure this is a good way to get a song.

Or is this aimed at something else?

Anybody knows?

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Sayli has placed an IG Story which has just the text: Any composers/ music directors in my profile, hit me up.

I am not sure this is a good way to get a song.

Or is this aimed at something else?

Anybody knows?

I saw that and I thought that was strange of Sayli to put that on her Insta story. I hope she gets opportunities. She has a good voice. She also came in Saregama on Zee TV. Wonder if she is no longer on Sony contract.

I think PD’s contract with sony ends in March. I won’t be surprised if chokolate Pi takes over his contract. He already has some other idol singers that he takes around the globe.

Ashish seems to be doing well. I see he also has many concerts. He teamed up with Ishita for a concert lately.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

I saw that and I thought that was strange of Sayli to put that on her Insta story. I hope she gets opportunities. She has a good voice. She also came in Saregama on Zee TV. Wonder if she is no longer on Sony contract.

I think PD’s contract with sony ends in March. I won’t be surprised if chokolate Pi takes over his contract. He already has some other idol singers that he takes around the globe.

Ashish seems to be doing well. I see he also has many concerts. He teamed up with Ishita for a concert lately.

Pooja M Suresh who used to be in Suraj Rosario's team has founded this agency called thedoorbell.in. A majority of the Sony folks (many past Idol folks, Ishita , etc.) are now divided between her and Choklate Pi. For PD and Arunita my guess is the CP will take over her contract. For Sayli, Ashish and SMP it seems to be Pooja. Nihal also does some events with her, and he has been good friends with her since the post Idol days. So it is possible that she manages him now or will do so soon.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Darshini has shared the video of Pawandeep and Arunita singing the duet of Mere Dholna Sun in Kovalam yesterday, 9th Jan 2023.

I think this is probably the first time they have sung this, but recent posts have shown that my memory is not that great - so I am happy to be corrected on this front πŸ˜‚

They have done a great job, as they often do. Arunita is, well, Arunita. But it was good to see Pawandeep being able to do much better in those complex classical portions than one would have expected him to do. It is also clearly visible that they are having fun while singing.

Tagging a few who may be interested.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CnNAFcah9Ca/

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just now watched it on YouTube. Thanks for the share. This is of better qlty πŸ‘

So nice to see Pawani coming out of his comfort zone. 😊. While Aru effortlessly glides through the sargam, PD has also done a good job. πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ. Together, such bliss to hear πŸ€—. Hope they come out with more such numbers - we need a change of duet numbers from them.

Btws, PD should do something about his attire. Looks as if he is wearing Pajamas.😁. Aru should step in as his stylist. But good to see PD without topi. 😊

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Just now watched it on YouTube. Thanks for the share. This is of better qlty πŸ‘

So nice to see Pawani coming out of his comfort zone. 😊. While Aru effortlessly glides through the sargam, PD has also done a good job. πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ. Together, such bliss to hear πŸ€—. Hope they come out with more such numbers - we need a change of duet numbers from them.

Btws, PD should do something about his attire. Looks as if he is wearing Pajamas.😁. Aru should step in as his stylist. But good to see PD without topi. 😊

I think, or at least I hope, that he is learning from her and upgrading his own skills. It would be a criminal waste of opportunity if a person like him with a thirst for learning did not seek to gain knowledge from such a well trained and gifted singer like her.