Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Tiranaga by Pawandeep. Music and Singing by Pawandeep, Lyrics by Shubham Karnataki.

Pawandeep has dedicated this song to a friend of his who died on the border. After knowing that, the lyrics about bullet injuries, wearing the flag, etc. make sense.

Pawandeep has done a good job with the music. It feels good to see a young generation composer continue to keep his work rooted in melody. His singing is good too, but maybe 2 or 3 times his voice cracks while going low. Could he have recorded another take to improve it? Perhaps. Or, did they leave it in because he was genuinely emotional thinking about his friend to whom this song is dedicated? We will not know about this, but it is a possibility.

The video is largely a compilation of clips that match the lyrics, with a few clips of Pawandeep's song recording thrown in now and again. But if you watch him in the clip and try to match it what you are hearing, you will probably feel that this clip was taken just for the video and he isn't actually singing that part with the same intensity.

Overall, a good song for fans, but unlikely to become a massive hit.

https://youtu.be/CDe0U15AFb0

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Tiranaga by Pawandeep. Music and Singing by Pawandeep, Lyrics by Shubham Karnataki.

Pawandeep has dedicated this song to a friend of his who died on the border. After knowing that, the lyrics about bullet injuries, wearing the flag, etc. make sense.

Pawandeep has done a good job with the music. It feels good to see a young generation composer continue to keep his work rooted in melody. His singing is good too, but maybe 2 or 3 times his voice cracks while going low. Could he have recorded another take to improve it? Perhaps. Or, did they leave it in because he was genuinely emotional thinking about his friend to whom this song is dedicated? We will not know about this, but it is a possibility.

The video is largely a compilation of clips that match the lyrics, with a few clips of Pawandeep's song recording thrown in now and again. But if you watch him in the clip and try to match it what you are hearing, you will probably feel that this clip was taken just for the video and he isn't actually singing that part with the same intensity.

Tagging a few folks who have been interested in PD's work.

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for tagging me PV🤗 Wonderful song by Pawandeep .Loved it.❤️

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the share & review. Yet to hear. But PD frequently had this low note problem; esp after his covid. I remember it so well during Idol, he would struggle through the low notes.

I hope he takes care of it. The post idol concert whirl must’ve taken a toll too. You tend to expend too much vocal power during concerts. He should now concentrate on his voice training, & focus on building his career.
Read about Ashish-PD angle. Hope whatever it is, it gets resolved soon.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Thanks for the share & review. Yet to hear. But PD frequently had this low note problem; esp after his covid. I remember it so well during Idol, he would struggle through the low notes.

I hope he takes care of it. The post idol concert whirl must’ve taken a toll too. You tend to expend too much vocal power during concerts. He should now concentrate on his voice training, & focus on building his career.
Read about Ashish-PD angle. Hope whatever it is, it gets resolved soon.

Yeah Covid has been a disaster for so many people! So many unexplained long term effects!

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tagging a few folks who have been interested in PD's work.

Somehow I was not impressed by the singing or the composition.
When the music started I almost thought it is the Swades song! I feel the song is too wordy!
The intensity of a Desh Bhakti song is missing was the impression I got. I have only heard it once and so just a first impression!

I also wish Pawan and Ashish start composing together again. They have delivered some really good numbers. But Ashish is getting married to a well connected entertainment industry family. He may get more exposure. He can do good in the Marathi movie industry.

I truly wish Ashish and Pawan would get together and be the next Ajay-Atul 😬

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Somehow I was not impressed by the singing or the composition.
When the music started I almost thought it is the Swades song! I feel the song is too wordy!
The intensity of a Desh Bhakti song is missing was the impression I got. I have only heard it once and so just a first impression!

I also wish Pawan and Ashish start composing together again. They have delivered some really good numbers. But Ashish is getting married to a well connected entertainment industry family. He may get more exposure. He can do good in the Marathi movie industry.

I truly wish Ashish and Pawan would get together and be the next Ajay-Atul 😬

About the song - yes I don't expect this to become big. I like the lyrics, though.

About PD and Ashish... Yes They make a great composer duo. I wish they do more work together and get more success.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good composition & rendition by PD. 👍👍 His voice does crack in the low notes. As you said, they must’ve left it to get the emotional feel.

This guy’s vocals are suited to patriotic songs. 👌 It gets you easily on a deshbhakti high. 😊💕. I still listen only to PD’s Teri Mitti , not the original. 😊, Must’ve listened to the original only once or twice.

Talking of which, at some junctures the music reminded me of Teri Mitti! I was about to start humming ‘ Ye mere zameen…’ just before one antara..😁. Blame it on my PD -induced Teri Mitti addiction!

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Very nice.👍. Loved it. Jubin has sung so well. Good composition by Ashish. 👍. Nice to see Ashish’s growth.
anoushka_113 thumbnail

Very nice. It is a simple tune, but quite soothing. Nitin Kumar has done a very good job of the arrangement. Neelanjana has sung very well too.

I would love to hear Arunita sing more of such soothing melodies.

Yes, simple, soothing & sweet to the ear. Neelanjana & Nitin have done well. 👍👍👌

I like neelanjana, but couldn’t help imagining it in Aru’s voice. She would’ve taken it to another level. 😊