This is going to be super hit. smiley40smiley41

Two of my favorites.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: srtor

This is going to be super hit. smiley40smiley41

Two of my favorites.

Yes. That would be good for her career, to get something not at all related to personal life.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh wow! So excited for this. 👍💕. Their voices gel so well. 👌 Remember Phir Mohabbat from the grand finale? That was just awesome! 👌👍

This should be a chartbuster. 👍

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

I love reading theories

Me tooooo 😁. Bring it on…! 😁
Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Maybe he isn't a part of the band now. He may want to take a different path n try out new things or go solo. they've travelled so much in last couple of years..it brings fatigue n monotony.

Afterall every artist strives to make their own individual identity. Many of us want Aru to do the same.

Reg bold - yes, yes & yes… Let better sense prevail upon her!
anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Raj Surani has now posted an IG story which has a BTS clip from the Manzoor Dil practice sessions. He has also wished them "Keep growing and shining always. God bless you"

Kya chal raha hai?!

Dayal.l… kuch toh gadbad hai… 😱😱😁

So, your theory becomes stronger? 😁

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Me tooooo 😁. Bring it on…! 😁

Aap bhi Phd mein enroll karlo with Kyahikahoon 😄

My theory is about what factors could have brought about a resolution. Since don't know yet whether a resolution has really taken place, that theory is irrelevant 😄

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Aap bhi Phd mein enroll karlo with Kyahikahoon 😄

My theory is about what factors could have brought about a resolution. Since don't know yet whether a resolution has really taken place, that theory is irrelevant 😄

oh oh…. So it is more like hypothesis’ par hypothesis? 😁.

A) Resolution may or may not have happened.

i) If happened… then the factors could be…….

ii) If not happened, then back to ‘daya… kuch toh gadbad hai!’ 🤣🤣 & then the factors could be……

Looks like you have a lot on your plate,considering the raita jo pak raha hai…😁

Whatever, keep working …. 😁👍.

On a serious note, raita pake ya na pake, as long as Arudeep get what they deserve, we ain’t complaining .. right? 😊

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

oh oh…. So it is more like hypothesis’ par hypothesis? 😁.

A) Resolution may or may not have happened.

i) If happened… then the factors could be…….

ii) If not happened, then back to ‘daya… kuch toh gadbad hai!’ 🤣🤣 & then the factors could be……

Looks like you have a lot on your plate,considering the raita jo pak raha hai…😁

Whatever, keep working …. 😁👍.

On a serious note, raita pake ya na pake, as long as Arudeep get what they deserve, we ain’t complaining .. right? 😊

Re. bold 1 : very true. Earlier maine bola tha - when you are running and trying to take your mind off the pain, lots of analysis and over-analysis goes on 😂

Re. bold 2 : very true. Also, I wish that they find long term peace with the decisions they make today i.e. they should not need to look back and regret their decisions.