Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Yet to hear this one. Tabish, who I believe is Danish's cousin. He sang well when he appeared on II 12, but was not selected in II13.

https://youtu.be/jCeLIxIV8Lg

He is cousin? Mujhe laga Bhai hai

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

He is cousin? Mujhe laga Bhai hai

Yeah he says Bhai. But if I vaguely remember there was something during Danish's wedding that made me believe he is a cousin - though I don't remember what that was.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Surprisingly Manzoor Dil has been used as the background music. Wonder whether this is an error or have they reconciled / settled whatever that issue was.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Surprisingly Manzoor Dil has been used as the background music. Wonder whether this is an error or have they reconciled / settled whatever that issue was.

Also Tushar Kamra continues to be absent from the band, and Pawan Bhatt continues to be the drummer tagged. Wonder what that story is.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Welcome surprise

It has been their best duet so far in terms of composition, direction, production and presentation. Wish they reconcile.

Hoping for the reunion along with Ashish

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Welcome surprise

It has been their best duet so far in terms of composition, direction, production and presentation. Wish they reconcile.

Hoping for the reunion along with Ashish

Agree with that. The other collaboration with Ashish was Wajah - and that has been brilliant too. It is such an ethereal composition, and a brilliant arrangement by Madhab Deka.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Also Tushar Kamra continues to be absent from the band, and Pawan Bhatt continues to be the drummer tagged. Wonder what that story is.

Maybe he isn't a part of the band now. He may want to take a different path n try out new things or go solo. they've travelled so much in last couple of years..it brings fatigue n monotony.

Afterall every artist strives to make their own individual identity. Many of us want Aru to do the same.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Agree with that. The other collaboration with Ashish was Wajah - and that has been brilliant too. It is such an ethereal composition, and a brilliant arrangement by Madhab Deka.

Kabhi kabhi hi sahi lekin aise brilliant gaane dete rahe ye dono..

Don't expect to see them as a full on musical duo now, but as artists they can collaborate

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

I wonder if this is some new shoot! Same dress from the recent IG story

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvhT5bAJ9Pr/