Indian Idol 12 Contestants Appreciation Thread #6 - Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

She has a different pitch here. I wonder whether she was intentionally set at a disadvantage in II 12 just so that Sayli could be favoured. So many other things were done for Sayli that I would not put this beyond possibility.

Could be. They were riding high on the Sayli mania.😡
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Thanks for the info & the link. That was a lovely rendition. Will now watch IGT , hope she wins this. 👍

Yes I watched her performance, she sang well. Winning will be tough.

I personally think solo singers and dancers should not be allowed in IGT/Hunarbaaz type of shows because they already have platforms like Indian Idol, SRGMP, IBD, DID etc.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I heard on loop in the morning, and am back at it again! Babul and Timro Hamro Bhet were the prior two numbers that had the same impact for me!

Arunita is just ethereal in this one!!

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

"Champawat Golu" is the name of a God that comes up in Shiv Stuti. I looked it up - it is a temple of a divine prince in Champawat.

No intention to disrespect God or religion, but that name just makes me feel that one person probably pokes a good amount of fun on another using that name 😊

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I heard on loop in the morning, and am back at it again! Babul and Timro Hamro Bhet were the prior two numbers that had the same impact for me!

Arunita is just ethereal in this one!!

You said it. 👍. Ethereal is the right word! This number is easily one of their bests. Loved it. 💕. A brilliant composition by Pawan. Aru takes it to a different level. The chants , lyrics & the blending of their voices is so sublime & uplifting, They take you closer to God! 🙏.
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

You said it. 👍. Ethereal is the right word! This number is easily one of their bests. Loved it. 💕. A brilliant composition by Pawan. Aru takes it to a different level. The chants , lyrics & the blending of their voices is so sublime & uplifting, They take you closer to God! 🙏.

I have probably accounted for a thousand of the 37 K views it has right now 😂

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Pawan fans r upset with Fremantle for not showing him in the promo. But at least Neeraj kalkar tagged him. Aru, Shanmukh Priya and Danish r not even tagged. And Sayli, even Sireesha..but not Aru who was the first runner up.

I have a hunch Pawan is aware of these insider politics in film n music industry, having struggled for years. That's why he is taking a different path

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Pawan fans r upset with Fremantle for not showing him in the promo. But at least Neeraj kalkar tagged him. Aru, Shanmukh Priya and Danish r not even tagged. And Sayli being tagged but not Aru who was the the first runner up.

I have a hunch Pawan is aware of these insider politics in film n music industry, having struggled for years. That's why he is taking a different path

Well, I am not sure if that would be a wise move if it was true. They are too insignificant right now to try to chart their own path. They need to first establish themselves as regular part of the industry before trying to do something different. Else they will continue to be small time artists who will fade away soon.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Pawan fans r upset with Fremantle for not showing him in the promo. But at least Neeraj kalkar tagged him. Aru, Shanmukh Priya and Danish r not even tagged. And Sayli being tagged but not Aru who was the the first runner up.

Well the promo is made by Sony/Fremantle. Don't know why Pawandeep was excluded?

Can you please give the link to Neeraj Kalkar's post, I can't find it. His account which I used to follow seems to be deactivated.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Well the promo is made by Sony/Fremantle. Don't know why Pawandeep was excluded?

Can you please give the link to Neeraj Kalkar's post, I can't find it. His account which I used to follow seems to be deactivated.

Pawan, Sayli, Ashish have shared it as insta story

https://instagram.com/stories/saylikamble_music/3158975235113856674?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 years ago