Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Are these of Aru’s?

Is your question about which clips uplifted my mood? Those are the videos of Arunita and Pawandeep from their concerts, interviews, SS2, etc. Couldn't scroll all they way back to Idol days yet.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Shiv Stuti by Arunita and Pawandeep releasing tomorrow. Good to see one more release, but not so sure about how it benefits individual careers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvTuG-nNk3N/

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Is your question about which clips uplifted my mood? Those are the videos of Arunita and Pawandeep from their concerts, interviews, SS2, etc. Couldn't scroll all they way back to Idol days yet.

Reg bold … yes 😊
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

That's what I thought. God bless them for bringing joy to the world, even beyond their singing!

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Shiv Stuti by Arunita and Pawandeep releasing tomorrow. Good to see one more release, but not so sure about how it benefits individual careers.

Exactly. Now that the concert whirl is over, they need a proper break in Bollywood. Singles are fine, but they have a ltd shelf life. Public memory is short.

More than PD, I feel Aru is not anywhere near where she should be. Pawan, anyways has the goal to be a composer..

Though bollywood is not doing well in general, they still need a break here. Imagine Shreya or Arijit without a Jism /Devdas or Ashiqui 2? By now, Aru should’ve made some inroads - a major break. This is the right time, esp with Shreya being low-key & Aru being the next best thing! I wonder why that’s not happening. 🤔

Maybe Aru should try south. I may be wrong, but it appears that the south music industry works more on merit & less on music labels & mafia. Look at Shirisha & Nihal. 👍. Already had a foothold there & now their growth is steady. And we know some of the best Shreya numbers have been in the south. 👌

Some YT clippings of Arudeep from uttarakhand had the comments that she should be focussing on building her career than tagging along with PD everywhere.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Exactly. Now that the concert whirl is over, they need a proper break in Bollywood. Singles are fine, but they have a ltd shelf life. Public memory is short.

More than PD, I feel Aru is not anywhere near where she should be. Pawan, anyways has the goal to be a composer..

Though bollywood is not doing well in general, they still need a break here. Imagine Shreya or Arijit without a Jism /Devdas or Ashiqui 2? By now, Aru should’ve made some inroads - a major break. This is the right time, esp with Shreya being low-key & Aru being the next best thing! I wonder why that’s not happening. 🤔

Maybe Aru should try south. I may be wrong, but it appears that the south music industry works more on merit & less on music labels & mafia. Look at Shirisha & Nihal. 👍. Already had a foothold there & now their growth is steady. And we know some of the best Shreya numbers have been in the south. 👌

Some YT clippings of Arudeep from uttarakhand had the comments that she should be focussing on building her career than tagging along with PD everywhere.

Yes, true. I have always believed that for long term success, there is no substitute for a solo career. Over the last 7 months it appears that she has chosen a path of life that isn't going to give her an individual identity, much less a solo career. As I said in one of my earlier posts, as a fan I have a desire to see her succeed as a big name in the Indian music industry. But then if she believes that is not her aim, but rather something else, then what can we say. I only wish that she finds happiness in whatever path she chooses - happiness in the long term.

She should be at peace with her life choices and career choices all through her life. I wish that circumstances don't arise that make her look back and regret the choices she makes now.

That is the other side of being her fan - unconditionally wishing her well in her life.

altgr thumbnail

I was expecting some singers in IGT this time too as always. Anjali Gaikwad is there.

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1685688528540463104?t=XEKfxh02Z-G1O2trLw9LMw&s=19

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I was expecting some singers in IGT this time too as always. Anjali Gaikwad is there.

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1685688528540463104?t=XEKfxh02Z-G1O2trLw9LMw&s=19

She has a different pitch here. I wonder whether she was intentionally set at a disadvantage in II 12 just so that Sayli could be favoured. So many other things were done for Sayli that I would not put this beyond possibility.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Meanwhile, a happy 50th to Sonu Nigam.

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful write up. 👍🏼

It is high time that they specially Arunita makes a break-through in Bollywood. If that not possible explore other music industries.