Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

So beautifully sung.

Stopped paying attention to the video after a while and could just hear his voice πŸ’– mesmerizing.

Anyways the actor was so stiff

Absolutely. The thing I like about this set of singers is they bring out the emotion of the song. There are so many so called singers who fail to do that.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvRXNj3NpEK/?igshid=OGY3MTU3OGY1Mw==

Found n old gem from Aru.

Making up from her absence on SM

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Absolutely. The thing I like about this set of singers is they bring out the emotion of the song. There are so many so called singers who fail to do that.

Ya..and that's why we like when they feature in their own songs. Pawan has a soothing voice which is also a part of his persona. Calm, collected, thehraav hai usme.

When n actor is able to bring out the same emotions as the playback singer it's a treat for the audience

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

She is a blessed soul!

Speaking of old gems... I had a couple of hours on hand and to kill time I was going through bookmarked IG posts of "moments." I didn't yet reach the end of my list. But those are all such amazing mood uplifters! God bless them!

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Ya..and that's why we like when they feature in their own songs. Pawan has a soothing voice which is also a part of his persona. Calm, collected, thehraav hai usme.

When n actor is able to bring out the same emotions as the playback singer it's a treat for the audience

Very true.

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is a blessed soul!

Speaking of old gems... I had a couple of hours on hand and to kill time I was going through bookmarked IG posts of "moments." I didn't yet reach the end of my list. But those are all such amazing mood uplifters! God bless them!

Singing along with established famous singer Shaan, in front of Ashaji. Wow, way to go Arunita.

Impressive achievement at such a young age.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So beautifully sung.

Stopped paying attention to the video after a while and could just hear his voice πŸ’– mesmerizing.

Anyways the actor was so stiff

Actor being stiff is putting it mildly. How did they manage to find these two? πŸ™„. Badly directed & enacted.
Closed my eyes & listened the second time. Wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ. Wish Pawan would release a studio version of this - a duet version with Aru this time.
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She is a blessed soul!

Are these of Aru’s?
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Actor being stiff is putting it mildly. How did they manage to find these two? πŸ™„. Badly directed & enacted.
Closed my eyes & listened the second time. Wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ. Wish Pawan would release a studio version of this - a duet version with Aru this time.

πŸ˜‚ It's from Pre-Idol days..so maybe they r friends or they fit into the budget.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

YT date says July 2021 but that would have been just before the finale. So I think it must have been done pre Idol and them released again in July as part of the promotions. So some low budget stuff with local folks in Uttarakhand, I think.

There are quite a few of those actually.

Yes, a duet would be awesome πŸ‘