Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

What an amazing edit by a fan of Arunita!

And such a blessed voice!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuosTV6v3U_/

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

MAULA by Arunita Kanjilal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3b2FS2wz4E

The 3 minutes 16 seconds length leaves you wanting more - the surest sign that the song is very nice to hear. Arunita's vocals, as usual, are very pleasing. But the song really doesn't test her range at all. She probably got the hang of this composition in less than an hour.

Looking at the surrounding weather, the dresses, etc. it appears to me that this was footage shot during Wajah - we have seen some of these leaked shots earlier. I wonder why it took so long to release it.

Pawandeep's lyrics are too simplistic. I wonder if they put together a song on-the-spot to use some great extra drone footage they got last September, just like they created Yaad on the spur of the moment in London.

The arrangement is credited to Roop Mahanta - but it sounds so similar to the earlier arrangements we have heard from Pawandeep and Madhab Deka that I wonder if Roop Mahanta did it under their close supervision.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

MAULA by Arunita Kanjilal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3b2FS2wz4E

The 3 minutes 16 seconds length leaves you wanting more - the surest sign that the song is very nice to hear. Arunita's vocals, as usual, are very pleasing. But the song really doesn't test her range at all. She probably got the hang of this composition in less than an hour.

Looking at the surrounding weather, the dresses, etc. it appears to me that this was footage shot during Wajah - we have seen some of these leaked shots earlier. I wonder why it took so long to release it.

Pawandeep's lyrics are too simplistic. I wonder if they put together a song on-the-spot to use some great extra drone footage they got last September, just like they created Yaad on the spur of the moment in London.

The arrangement is credited to Roop Mahanta - but it sounds so similar to the earlier arrangements we have heard from Pawandeep and Madhab Deka that I wonder if Roop Mahanta did it under their close supervision.

Tagging some folks

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Song is appealing.. composition, visuals and voice all good. Like u said we wanted to hear more..unlike few songs which I stopped listening to mid way..the sargam at the end was 👌

Surely looks like Pawan's music. Lyrics r simple but soulful. Was wondering few days back why the songs today lack a soul n quality. Phir apne Mann ko ye bol kar mana liya ki itne saalon se ban rahe hai gaane..ek se hi shabdon ko use karke kitna hi alag kar lenge lyricist..no wonder we have recycled songs.

But this one proves that simple, regular, repetitive words also sound good when used rightly. That too with Aru's voice to enhance them

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Song is appealing.. composition, visuals and voice all good. Like u said we wanted to hear more..unlike few songs which I stopped listening to mid way..the sargam at the end was 👌

Surely looks like Pawan's music. Lyrics r simple but soulful. Was wondering few days back why the songs today lack a soul n quality. Phir apne Mann ko ye bol kar mana liya ki itne saalon se ban rahe hai gaane..ek se hi shabdon ko use karke kitna hi alag kar lenge lyricist..no wonder we have recycled songs.

But this one proves that simple, regular, repetitive words also sound good when used rightly. That too with Aru's voice to enhance them

Agreed. I think the main difference here is that the music and the singing style are aligned with the typical melodious songs of the past than the current stuff that many composers/ singers dish out.

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Spot on analysis.

The song is nice but very simplistic.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3