Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

And the same song on Arunita's YT too. A guitar we haven't seen before with her or with anyone else from the band!

Both these videos say "Paid". Any knows what this is about?

https://youtube.com/shorts/gVPUl5ojLew?feature=share

Melodious..all I know is it's a song from LSC

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

One non-romantic song that I would love to hear Arunita and Pawandeep sing is Luka Chhupi Bahaut Hui. They both sing it in their individual concerts, but they never sing it together. Arunita is excellent at Lata Mangeshkar's portions, and we have heard Pawandeep excel at AR Rahman's portions in his duets with Anushka and Sayisha. The combination of Arunita and Pawandeep singing that song would be just too good, musically.

What is your choice of non-romantic song you would like to hear from them?

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would like to see them singing "Teri Mitti" song together in a concert.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

To be honest, I expected yours to be your favourite song which you have often mentioned here. But then all the trollers would have an absolute meltdown!!

On this one - I really liked Kirtidan Gadhvi's part! So much emotion - perhaps folk singers are very good at that. But in the middle of all that "proper" Kathiawadi, that "khamma ghani" sounded a bit off 😂

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

To be honest, I expected yours to be your favourite song which you have often mentioned here. But then all the trollers would have an absolute meltdown!!

On this one - I really liked Kirtidan Gadhvi's part! So much emotion - perhaps folk singers are very good at that. But in the middle of all that "proper" Kathiawadi, that "khamma ghani" sounded a bit off 😂

Cannot imagine them singing Bhai ni beni laadki..wo song Jyoti ke saath hi theek hai😀

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Cannot imagine them singing Bhai ni beni laadki..wo song Jyoti ke saath hi theek hai😀

That's why I said trollers would have an absolute meltdown 😄😄

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Arunita has recorded a Hindi song for Shikhar Santosh (Nepali music director of Gham Jhae Baleki) for a Hollywoood film Route 65 (probably being dubbed).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs-GnyGIVlj/

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

A contestant in a Nepali reality show singing Pawandeep's Nepali song, Timro Hamro Bhet.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtA6eKwv5eA/

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

One non-romantic song that I would love to hear Arunita and Pawandeep sing is Luka Chhupi Bahaut Hui. They both sing it in their individual concerts, but they never sing it together. Arunita is excellent at Lata Mangeshkar's portions, and we have heard Pawandeep excel at AR Rahman's portions in his duets with Anushka and Sayisha. The combination of Arunita and Pawandeep singing that song would be just too good, musically.

What is your choice of non-romantic song you would like to hear from them?

Naam ghum jayega & Beeti na bitayi raina. Both were rendered solo by Aru in Idol, right?

Tujhse naraaz nahi zindagi

And, Paanch rupaiya Baarah Anaa. This was rendered by SMP & Nihal, remember? They did a good job, esp Nihal. I wonder whether PD can bring in that masti, it will be interesting to hear.