Indian Idol 12 Contestants Appreciation Thread #6 - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is stratospheric!

So, is this about the studio version of Keh Do?
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

So, is this about the studio version of Keh Do?

Looks like that, considering the neon sign on the wall!

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks like that, considering the neon sign on the wall!

oh yeah, silly of me ! 😁. Was busy looking at them. 😁.

Btws, was there any post on Entertainment ki Raat? Anyone watched?

anoushka_113 thumbnail

oh yeah, silly of me ! 😁. Was busy looking at them. 😁.

Btws, was there any post on Entertainment ki Raat? Anyone watched?

just now read your post about sat episode. Will wait for comments on today’s episode. 😊
anoushka_113 thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/2rpzVLfbBfY?feature=share

Came across this clip! Note Aru’s expression 💕 ❤️ 🤗, chot kahin dard kahin… 😊🤗

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

just now read your post about sat episode. Will wait for comments on today’s episode. 😊

Equally horrible! If you felt the editing in Idol was bad, you have to see these episodes to know the real meaning of bad editing. Script, direction, editing, everything is absolutely the pits. I am really surprised Colors is airing something like this. How much ineptitude exists in this organisation from the top to the bottom!

The only two good parts are PD singing Shayad while getting electric shocks but still singing well, and of the Dhadak duet. That is the usual magic.

Surprisingly there is one more episode even tomorrow!

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/2rpzVLfbBfY?feature=share

Came across this clip! Note Aru’s expression 💕 ❤️ 🤗, chot kahin dard kahin… 😊🤗

She seems to be a genuinely kind hearted person. She was the only one who was appearing concerned when both PD and Danish were getting these shocks. And both the times she refused to take the remote in her hand.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Salim Merchant is pretty good about tagging the right people and he has not tagged Rupjit in this.

Maybe Pawandeep has his own studio in Mumbai. He has one in Champawat. Interesting that he called it ‘their studio’.

The piano and setup looks different than the playhead studio.

Agreed. He would have tagged Rupjit. I think PD must have set up a corner with musical instruments in a section of his rented apartment. Maybe this is a joint investment by PD, Arunita and maybe Nihal and Ashish too. Who knows. But then again, we have seen Nihal's videos un a different set up whenever we have seen him on the keyboard. Not this one.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

It is not Rupjit’s studio based on this video. I love the setup and good to see Aru on the piano! See the second slide for the video from their studio.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Crqh4QBtPm1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Looking at that video clip again. Going by the way all 3 are swaying to a beat, I think this might not be Keh Do. That beat seems too fast when you consider this is a slight slow motion. I thought this might be a studio version of Bedu Pako - that would fit in with their movements. But if it was, then Clinton Cerejo and Bianca Gomes would be involved too.

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Looking at that video clip again. Going by the way all 3 are swaying to a beat, I think this might not be Keh Do. That beat seems too fast when you consider this is a slight slow motion. I thought this might be a studio version of Bedu Pako - that would fit in with their movements. But if it was, then Clinton Cerejo and Bianca Gomes would be involved too.

There is a neon sign that says ‘Keh do’ on the wall.

Maybe they named their studio as Keh Do 🤔