Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

It seems Sayli is coming to US. She posted a story ‘on my way to USA ‘ and deleted it

Robin the guy who plays trumpet also posted a story about him being on his way to US for Sayli’s concert.

No clue where her concert is in USA. I thought she maybe going with Danish as he was pretty popular here for stage shows but doesn’t look like he is coming here.

Danish has been in US for a few days already. He had one or two events last weekend, and now he and Sayli have an event together.

Danish has posted a story about going to the Masjid for Friday prayers in the US.

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Danish has been in US for a few days already. He had one or two events last weekend, and now he and Sayli have an event together.

Danish has posted a story about going to the Masjid for Friday prayers in the US.

Oh thanks. I totally missed it. I don’t follow him and I happened to come across Sayli’s story. And it didn’t seem like Danish was traveling with Sayli. He is already in US. 😂
Good for them. But I definitely won’t be making a mad dash to any place to watch them 😀

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Oh thanks. I totally missed it. I don’t follow him and I happened to come across Sayli’s story. And it didn’t seem like Danish was traveling with Sayli. He is already in US. 😂
Good for them. But I definitely won’t be making a mad dash to any place to watch them 😀

Like I told you the other day - I like the choices you make 😄

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Runa Ashish reports that she has confirmation that the Sony contract of Pawandeep and Arunita is ending in March 2023.

My guess is they will now be managed by Choklate Pi's firm, Willy and Choklate Events.

altgr thumbnail
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

A wonderful interview with the girl and her aunt whose pictures have surfaced from the Agra concert of Pawandeep and Arunita.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UIHTXhmWa5s&feature=shares

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Excellent modulation of voice by Nilanjana 👍. The music is typical of this HR series.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Nihal and SMP performance at Bidar, Karnataka tonight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CppORqzMfII/

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

If I am right, this is Sireesha's first song on HR 's label. It appears that he is trying to capitalise on her current popularity upswing driven by Qala.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpwt-H1Dc0d/

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6