Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I have a feeling that for some reason Sayli and Danish are holding back on signing up with Doorbell or with Choklate Pi - and that is why they are getting fewer gigs than Nihal, SMP, Arunita and Pawandeep. No statistics behind this, just a feeling of how often we have heard about concerts.

I don't think we know who is signed by Choklate Pi amongst the idols. That will be revealed when the time is right.

SMP is a full act by herself. So she will always be in high demand.

Nihal has made a name for himself and he is a freelancer. So his busy schedule is justified.

Most talented artists are busy this winter, even those managed by Sony. I just noticed that Pranjal from SS2 has completed 8 shows in January till date. He is a Sony talent.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Don't know about Sayli, but Danish is doing well in the circuit.

There is just a lack of fan buzz and he like PD/AR does not seem to care about sharing this kind of information.

He was a big attraction at Ghatal Utsav yesterday.

No photo description available.

That's great to know!

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I don't think we know who is signed by Choklate Pi amongst the idols. That will be revealed when the time is right.

SMP is a full act by herself. So she will always be in high demand.

Nihal has made a name for himself and he is a freelancer. So his busy schedule is justified.

Most talented artists are busy this winter, even those managed by Sony. I just noticed that Pranjal from SS2 has completed 8 shows in January till date. He is a Sony talent.

SMP and Nihal are now exclusively managed by doorbell - their profiles say so. As are Anushka, Rohit and Nachiket.

I guess in some sense what you are saying adds to my point - for some reason that I don't know, Danish and Sayli seem to be getting lesser gigs than those that are being very actively managed by either Sony or by somebody who has taken over those contracts from Sony. Salman, Neelanjana, Chetna, Nitin Kumar, Pranjal as you say above, etc.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Did you get tickets or any further information?

Not yet..told my friends

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

SMP and Nihal are now exclusively managed by doorbell - their profiles say so. As are Anushka, Rohit and Nachiket.

I guess in some sense what you are saying adds to my point - for some reason that I don't know, Danish and Sayli seem to be getting lesser gigs than those that are being very actively managed by either Sony or by somebody who has taken over those contracts from Sony. Salman, Neelanjana, Chetna, Nitin Kumar, Pranjal as you say above, etc.

For me their demand and success is not defined by only concerts. Their music releases and it's popularity also plays an important role

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

For me their demand and success is not defined by only concerts. Their music releases and it's popularity also plays an important role

We won't know about film recordings until closer to the release dates.

altgr thumbnail
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

BTS 2 of Tere Naina. It is basically a 15 minute unplugged concert of solos by Pawandeep and Arunita. Must watch for fans.

Arunita doesn't compromise even for 1 note in her rendition of Dil Cheez Kya Hai. It is as if she is singing for a recording, even though this is just a campfire!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EtNPfIuqIXc&feature=shares