Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Well ya..but none of the idols have wished..not even Sayli who usually wishes everyone ..so maybe all r together

Well, I really don't equate those friendships with this one πŸ™‚

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Wow! This promises to be a beautiful video!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnjsyi3BNIq/

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

FK has some further information about the locations.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=82dSyPSAsIE&feature=shares

altgr thumbnail
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol. Couldn’t be the first to post this year as he was at the bday celebration and so had to be the last! A unique way to wish! πŸ˜€
From celebrating the bday midnight hour in Kashmir to being on the sets of Indian idol 13, they had a long day! Looks like Sayli, Ashish, Nihal, PD and Aru are all there in next episode.

Edited by Starttofinish - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

What a wonderful way to wish! Doing what they do best i.e. singing in perfect sync without even needing to look at each other to know when their voices have to overlap!

As an aside... This is not the guitar we have seen earlier with PD. It seems to be the same company as the one he used in the Acoustic version of Jai Ho Bhole (which must have been provided by Merchant Records for the shoot), but a different model. It also isn't the one used in Yaad (original) which must have been borrowed in London. So either he has bought a new one or one of Salim Merchant's crew (or himself) was carrying this to Kashmir. We may see it in the song video too.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This one made my day πŸ’•πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ‘
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

What a wonderful way to wish! Doing what they do best i.e. singing in perfect sync without even needing to look at each other to know when their voices have to overlap!

As an aside... This is not the guitar we have seen earlier with PD. It seems to be the same company as the one he used in the Acoustic version of Jai Ho Bhole (which must have been provided by Merchant Records for the shoot), but a different model. It also isn't the one used in Yaad (original) which must have been borrowed in London. So either he has bought a new one or one of Salim Merchant's crew (or himself) was carrying this to Kashmir. We may see it in the song video too.

As usual your keen observation of musical instruments ( as well as band members) used is amazing πŸ‘πŸ˜Š. Do you play any instrument? Guitar may be?
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

As usual your keen observation of musical instruments ( as well as band members) used is amazing πŸ‘πŸ˜Š. Do you play any instrument? Guitar may be?

I wish πŸ˜‚

anoushka_113 thumbnail

you can turn wishes into reality. Go for it πŸ‘ 😊.