Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: nightingale

To the person who said he/she does not care if she had a relationship.

Well, it is the responsibility of the public to care when a celebrity does such things. Famous people all over the world have extramarital affairs and commit crimes and people forgive them and treat t hem like gods because they look good and play lovable roles.

If a normal person had done this he/she would be condemned forever. If we keep accept ng such behavior from celebrities then it will become accepted by society as a norm for all people.

nightingale

very true.😊

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is a auto biography for god sake...SPEAK THE TRUTH.

I know my mom always said that VM got pregnant by RRJ an dwent ot get it aborted by Mr. Bali and then fell in love with him even though he was mareid. She then used her satr status to ask his wife to leave him and take money. Poor lady took th emoney as she must have known that her husband is already in love with VM.

That was the talk going around at that time when my mom was young.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But then again celebrities can get away with anything.

Even if they are home breakers then also thay are respected - Sridevi, Hema Malini, Amir-Kiran Rao, Vayjanti Mala, etc..list goes on.

And if you see a girl with list of broken relations behind her get better dues or better relationships in glamor world then the normal - Tina munim married Anil Ambani, All the other models etc.

Life is very different for the celebrities and normal people.
simran1285 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Only the actresses are not bad the actors are equally responsible when it comes to affairs, Granted the actresses should know better to be involved with a married man.

Raj Kapoor had numerous affairs the most popular one being the one with Nargis (sanjay dutt's mom) everyone knew they were having an affair, he was crazy about her but he never wanted to leave his wife for Nargis hence Nargis left him and the RK banner and met Sunil Dutt during Mother India and they married.

Raj Kapoor's wife has walked out on him with the kids several times, I have read the autobiography on the Kapoors and well all I can say is Raj Kapoor was a very "colorful" man.

Edited by simran1285 - 17 years ago
193980 thumbnail
Why Vyjayanti mala alone is blamed and not Raj KapoorπŸ˜•? He had affairs with so many female actors and still got away with it. Now his sons are praising him and others joining him and putting this actor down.
Edited by Maya_M - 17 years ago
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^maya 😳
i don't think rishi meant to praise his dad. i think he was try to clarify that Vijanti is lying, as he and his whole family were aware of the affair.
Plus VJ is saying it was all PR work and she was innocent victim.. so in a way she is trying to tarnish RK's image. so rishI came forward to defend his dad.. not saying. oh cool yeah my dad had affair and it was nice.. but saying it DID happend as he and his family suffered.in a way its amazing to see rishi admit it. in most cases families try to hide these things

and like he said whole purpose of the autobiography is to tell the truth and he and his family are feeling vj not saying the truth.VJ is trying to portray herself as a victim here.. but is she really?
that is what i think
RK was known for his affairs with all most all the actress he worked with.
VJ i think is just trying to clear her name after all these years..
i mean we are all new generation we have no idea what happened or what is the truth..
193980 thumbnail
@Mona: I get your point. But I am suprised after reading some comments here. People blaming women as home-wreckers then what are men? Poor innocent victims?

Now about Rishi Kapoor's clarification.. looking at Raj Kapoor's history, I am sure Krishna Raj Kapoor and her kids spent most of the time in Hotels.πŸ˜› He has no right to blame one actress but his dad. It is his word against hers. She wrote that it was PR work and the family believed too. So may be she is right. RK was famous for spinning such stories.
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maya_M

@Mona: I get your point. But I am suprised after reading some comments here. People blaming women as home-wreckers then what are men? Poor innocent victims?

Now about Rishi Kapoor's clarification.. looking at Raj Kapoor's history, I am sure Krishna Raj Kapoor and her kids spent most of the time in Hotels.πŸ˜› He has no right to blame one actress but his dad. It is his word against hers. She wrote that it was PR work and the family believed too. So may be she is right. RK was famous for spinning such stories.

🀣that is probably true.. RK was something else.. and yeah i do agree men are equally responsible for breaking their house.. women should not be blamed entirely. πŸ˜•