Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

if you may open the link , highlight review of aloo pls , deh maar

Iss good for nothing chhoti si choohiya ko toh deh hee maarna chaiye.... yeh rakhh kay 😂

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wow. great doing guys. i can see activity still on here. i thought after bombing it won't even reach more than 20 pgs like movie. but guys we at 57 pagessmiley4keep it going.

btw...i might pre-release my top 10 movies of 2024 if Sitaare Zameen Par doesn't make the Dec cut.

For that we have to applaud you more than the floppy Alia because out of 57 pages 50 pages are purely you labor of luuurve. Alia is known for stealing the scripts but we cannot let her steal the credit of filling the pages on random SM sites from her devoted fans.smiley27

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Still pouring pouring pouring

As are taunts and jibes..smiley37

Great going, Bri..smiley20

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

As are taunts and jibes..smiley37

Great going, Bri..smiley20

From one side its taunts but from other side its all kosher smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

From one side its taunts but from other side its all kosher smiley36

smiley37

But How???

Criticizing an actress for delivering a flop -- understandable/justified

Taking a snide on a member for posting reviews from twitter -- How is it understandable/justified??

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

smiley37

But How???

Criticizing an actress for delivering a flop -- understandable/justified

Taking a snide on a member for posting reviews from twitter -- How is it understandable/justified??

These people asked someone to leave the forum for breaking a rule. But when their friend was punished for breaking the same rule they said thats not fair smiley36 Selective outrage

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

These people asked someone to leave the forum for breaking a rule. But when their friend was punished for breaking the same rule they said thats not fair smiley36 Selective outrage

Really???

However, neither surprised nor shocked based on the analysis of behavioral pattern..

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: e1t53e

For that we have to applaud you more than the floppy Alia because out of 57 pages 50 pages are purely you labor of luuurve. Alia is known for stealing the scripts but we cannot let her steal the credit of filling the pages on random SM sites from her devoted fans.smiley27

thank you . And thank you coming here AGAIN . See tho I am driving this topic but I don’t know I whether you noticed the traffic is high here, maybe the traffic not as noisy as the driver , but it is high . What you mean random sites , all the gossip topics are mostly filled from random sites . I see those ones are taken seriously. Hey aloo smashed it yaar , like they say haar meh bhi jeet hai , badi jeet smiley4I am high , stay here and fly with me …zoom