Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

ok blue ice...can't wait for you any longersmiley36

Bhatt, the best living Indian actor of her, or any other generation, plays Satya like someone who has invested her life savings in an expensive flight ticket, but is stuck in the check-in queue 30 minutes before take-off. The airline knows she’s there, officials who can probably help her know she’s there; she can probably even see the aircraft on the tarmac. She’s being fed constant updates about its departure. Despite all this, she understands that the chances of her getting on it are slim. But only Nagraj Manjule could turn frustrations this commonplace into something soaringly cinematic. Jigra, however, is already a super-stylised film — actual lives are at stake.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/jigra-vasan-bala-alia-bhatt-karan-johar-one-of-the-best-hindi-films-of-2024-9621119/

Briaahna thumbnail

i can see Love and war and Alpha are being talked in Jigra review topicsmiley36nice

chalo, here is some scope on Alpha.

i think i already posted here, some insider got so overwhelmed after seeing few shots of alia's action scenes in Alpha...shared: unbelievable to see petite aloo pulling actions effortlessly , watch out. i remember i saying pls calm down pls do not overhype unnecessary.

BUT then i saw jigra. smiley36

brace yourself for ALPHA. if you have doubts take a trip to Jigra...many seats available.

Edited by Briaahna - 3 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail

Before this scene, during this scene and after this scene🔥

Big b movie agneepath playing in background with epic dialogues , the BGM 🔥🔥

Credit must go to Vasan , damn the execution 👍and of course aloo pulling it so effectively 🔥

https://x.com/filmeyshilmey__/status/1846218234430992593?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Briaahna thumbnail

since we bringing alpha and love and war, might as well bring singham.

towards end of singham trailer you would see deepika walking with machine gun with other buffoons, and then you will see aloo alone with machine gun in jigra.

case closedsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Before this scene, during this scene and after this scene🔥

Big b movie agneepath playing in background with epic dialogues , the BGM 🔥🔥

Credit must go to Vasan , damn the execution 👍and of course aloo pulling it so effectively 🔥

https://x.com/filmeyshilmey__/status/1846218234430992593?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Is this track out? Such a fire 🔥 track. Vasan loves Bollywood and is very well known to give tributes to old classics in his movies smiley20 draws great analogies and parallels smiley20

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Is this track out? Such a fire 🔥 track. Vasan loves Bollywood and is very well known to give tributes to old classics in his movies smiley20 draws great analogies and parallels smiley20

unfortunately this song is not included in the album, hope they release it soon. such a rocking song and takes action to another level. Oh Nishita you gotta see aloo to believe what a kick a3s performance she has given. gangu ko bhool jaaosmiley36i am in awe!!
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I watched Jigra today and yeah the halls were a bit empty, not many people maybe cause it was a weekday.

Honestly I felt the movie actually started good and was decent in first half, but then in second half it became way too unrealistic and didn’t make sense at all. I didnt like the second half hence I found the movie average.

I didnt like the cinematography of this flim, it looked gloomy to an extent at scenes it was hard for me to recognise who is which character smiley37, very poor camera quality in certain scenes.

Acting wise I think Alia actually did pretty well in this role. Not an easy character to play. Somehow Alia plays the difficult characters quite well, but is meh and poor in the easier characters smiley36 Vedang looks promising but for some reason I like his singing more than acting smiley37 He looks like a mix of young Ranveer Singh and a Turkish actor whose name I forgot smiley36

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 3 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

unfortunately this song is not included in the album, hope they release it soon. such a rocking song and takes action to another level. Oh Nishita you gotta see aloo to believe what a kick a3s performance she has given. gangu ko bhool jaaosmiley36i am in awe!!

I really loved this track in trailer itself- it elevated the action!! Yes!! going this weekend!!

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 days ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i can see Love and war and Alpha are being talked in Jigra review topicsmiley36nice

chalo, here is some scope on Alpha.

i think i already posted here, some insider got so overwhelmed after seeing few shots of alia's action scenes in Alpha...shared: unbelievable to see petite aloo pulling actions effortlessly , watch out. i remember i saying pls calm down pls do not overhype unnecessary.

BUT then i saw jigra. smiley36

brace yourself for ALPHA. if you have doubts take a trip to Jigra...many seats available.

Alia bomb se nahi udi to kya, uska film bombed na..

Same same

Partner2007 Itni Khushi Mujhe Aaj Tak Nahi Hui GIF - Partner2007 Itni Khushi Mujhe Aaj Tak Nahi Hui Govinda - Discover & Share GIFs

Aur phir

Mira Bhayandar - Aap chronology samajhiye Pehle lok sabha elections aayenge Phir politicians aake aapko Toll naka hataane aur Metro laane ki promise denge Phir aap vote karenge Phir woh jeet jaayenge

Briaahna thumbnail

oh on love and war...mera dil baag baag hogaya...so much concern over this movie from other fandoms, such unity. budget, producer, sets damaged, scripts, aloo bombed and dumped, waiting for chaava verdict, RK bhaag gaya after script read...

bless you all for concernssmiley27

Las Vegas Blessing GIF by Spiegelworld