Sacnilk (including the Telugu version):

Day 1 [1st Friday] ₹ 4.55 Cr [Hi: 4.5 Cr ; Te: 0.05 Cr]
Day 2 [1st Saturday] ₹ 6.55 Cr [Hi: 6.5 Cr ; Te: 0.05 Cr]
Total₹ 11.1 Cr [Hi: 11 Cr ; Te: 0.1 Cr]

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

.I wasn't blocked as long as they got away with calling us low-IQed,

Yes any bad thing about a particular actor is just accepted truth but for everyone else it’s just rumors

I actually read that here. smiley36

Been laying down and bowing down for a while and I think it’s time to stand up ☝️ ❤️

Edited by Maroonporsche - 7 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

few ppl still watching the movie going ga ga over aloo performance and mostly tweeting about last 40 mins

Alia lost at windows but bigger win being called one of the GREATEST actor ever coming from Bollywood . Yes this what those few ppl still seeing the movie tweeting smiley36

surprised hardly any tweets ridiculing alia about movie bombing at BO on Twitter . It’s 99% about her performance. It’s rare to see a performance overshadowing the collections .

I am serious accolades coming her way is over pouring 🔥

This win is huge aloo don’t worry smiley36

Like I said that 30 mins of action and aloo 🔥🔥 and this is not just coming from me smiley36himmat hai then take trip to Twitter land or any other social media platforms, I can bombard this place the love alia bhatt receiving for her performance . 🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Briaahna - 7 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail

To all alia fans here, it’s ok movie bombed , we need to accept , but even with a loss it’s a win, a big win https://x.com/baxiabhishek/status/1845359946696704457?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Briaahna thumbnail

It will be interesting for me at least to see how box office failure impacts alia smiley36Which route you going to take aloo. I hope you continue to do films like Jigra snd darlings then ridicule your self playing second fiddle roles in mega projects . That will be abuse of your immense talent and skills as an actor ! And pls do more films , only one movie yr? 13 bloody months for your next release smiley44

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Briaahna thumbnail

Satya only cried in the end . She didn’t cry seeing her dad suicide, while visiting her brother in jail you could see how she holding those tears , ankur was sobbing , crying but damn satya . Emotional depth portrayed by Alia is next level 🔥https://x.com/dardediscko/status/1845483358878396684?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Briaahna thumbnail

Chances of begum and Alia on podium for 2024 coming closer and closer . Until some other actresses really ace it . Do pati is OTT release , keeping an eye , expecting Kirti to deliver , but one to watchout for Kangu for emergency . Let’s see