Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

BOI

Jigra showed a jump of around 45% on Saturday which seems okay but it was a holiday for Dussehra so you expect a bigger jump of 70% or even more but with this jump it seems more like a normal Saturday rather than a holiday Saturday. The film needed a bigger jump due to the first day being on the lower side.

It will be interesting to see where Sunday goes as that will tell what actually happened on Saturday. Normally when Saturday is a holiday then Sunday would be flat or even drop especially for a metro heavy film like Jigra. The two day numbers of the film are 11 crore which is not good and with limited mass support it will be a surprise if Sunday helps the film much. The two day numbers of Jigra are as follows.

Friday - 4,50,00,000

Saturday - 6,50,00,000

TOTAL - 11,00,00,000 apprx

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8737

altgr thumbnail

#Jigra gains momentum on Saturday, but not enough to place it in a comfortable position... The Saturday boost should've been stronger, especially with the #Dussehra holiday... All eyes are on its performance on Sunday.

The urban-centric appeal is limiting its reach in mass markets, which explains why it hasn't achieved a breakthrough beyond the major centres.

[Week 1] Fri 4.55 cr, Sat 6.58 cr. Total: ₹ 11.13 cr. #India biz. Nett BOC. #Boxoffice

1000114681.jpg

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/1845356652075286590?t=4JooL8wy49bHVJh7sovjJg&s=19

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

So Lady Bachchan's box office pull is the same as debutant Lakshya's? smiley19

I am talking about commercial aspect of a film Einstein. It still got 4.5 cr opening at a time where only event films and IPs are getting bb openings all mid budget films are flopping (Inc those of Akshay, Ranveer etc)

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yes if they blocked me I cant see their posts. But I notice that they always find time to respond right after me smiley36

Not you but them smiley36

What is this blocking business damn if you are thin skinned don't be on public forums , just enjoy your time in FCs smiley36

Edited by Bleue - 7 days ago
elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/filmy_view/status/1845382720035127801

BoI was predicting a normal Sunday to be flat against the saturday...let's see

Edited by elaichichai - 7 days ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bleue

I am talking about commercial aspect of a film Einstein. It still got 4.5 cr opening at a time where only event films and IPs are getting bb openings all mid budget films are flopping (Inc those of Akshay, Ranveer etc)

Box office pull of the lead falls under commercial aspect of a film and the budget is made accordingly . Akshay, Ranveer are not billed as top superstars like Alia.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I guess they're mad that their favourite is being made a laughing stock on social media after Singham's trailer came out and are now trying to draw attention to other.

I mean its not kareena or Alia's fault that their favourite cant act and people are making fun of her acting.

Anyway back to topic. This film might hurt her position as a star but at least her acting performance was praised.

Targeting fans of a person you're not a fan of is just 'playing the same game'...

and no, Alia's "acting performance" obviously had been differently perceived (which is normal) and I don't think that this movie might "hurt her position" ... the feedback of domestic audience isn't always a measure, at least not to me...

Edited by Clochette - 7 days ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

So I was asking in the other thread.

Were Jigra tickets self bought on Saturday

Or did the Outrage on Social media cause the collapse

Screenshot_20241013-151408.png

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bleue

What is this blocking business damn if you are thin skinned don't be on public forums , just enjoy your time in FCs smiley36

It is not about being thin or thick skinned, they would indulge in jibes back and forth as long as they think they have the upper hand..I wasn't blocked as long as they got away with calling us low-IQed, high on something, delulu and all that. The moment my comment hit some raw nerve was then I blocked..

And what is laughable is quoting and then blocking..

If people don't want me to read their posts why quote me and then block me??smiley37 Block me right away na..

Edited by bashful_moon - 7 days ago