Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yeh Log Muje Block Karte Hain. Still they are taking digs. IM checking it all tho thru a private browser window smiley37

So if someone blocks you, you too cannot see their posts? Is it? Did they finally implement this?

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Discussing this in a respective manner went out the window when someone made some 4 paragraph rant against Kareena Kapoor smiley36

Fans of certain non-actress talking about kareena´s actingsmiley12

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

So if someone blocks you, you too cannot see their posts? Is it? Did they finally implement this?

Yes if they blocked me I cant see their posts. But I notice that they always find time to respond right after me smiley36

Not you but them smiley36

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes if they blocked me I cant see their posts. But I notice that they always find time to respond right after me smiley36

Thank you for answering. You are the first one to answer it. Because I had asked this to few already but nobody had replied.

oops I had suggested this actually but then after few days had thought no need as long as we don't see theirs when we block it is fine.

I just don't like blank posts which we see especially when it is long post as need to scroll much otherwise no issue. So I had suggested to condensed it. Let's see when that happens.

Kaya65 thumbnail

put this in your signaturesmiley36

Originally posted by: Kaya65

put this in your signaturesmiley36

YASSSSSS.smiley37..do it Maroony boy...smiley40

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh Log Muje Block Karte Hain. Still they are taking digs. IM checking it all tho thru a private browser window smiley37

Hi Five Maroon

Block block bahot log ne khela..

Mere bomb aur oxygen wale comment ke baad, l am even restricted to view the comments.smiley37

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Fans of certain non-actress talking about kareena´s acting.

As usual, the topic got hijacked.

Discuss karna tha Jigra, Alia, Vedang and everything and everyone associated with the movie, good or bad, but see it has veered Kareena who is not associated with the movie dur dur tak..smiley41

Edited by bashful_moon - 8 days ago
Kaya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

As usual, the topic got hijacked.

Discuss karna tha Jigra, Alia, Vedang and everything and everyone associated with the movie, good or bad, but see it jas veered Kareena who is not associated with the movie dur dur tak..smiley41

I guess they're mad that their favourite is being made a laughing stock on social media after Singham's trailer came out and are now trying to draw attention to other.

I mean its not kareena or Alia's fault that their favourite cant act and people are making fun of her acting.

Anyway back to topic. This film might hurt her position as a star but at least her acting performance was praised.