Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 days ago

Dayum!! That really is Divya KK’s real account. Oh boy. Is this gonna stay between her and Alia or will it involve T-series and Dharma? Did she do this on her own or was there a discussion with her husband and her PR before posting this?

The fallout from this might be more entertaining than Jigra itself.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As I noticed years ago that Baradwaj's understanding of movies suits me, this review is a downer, imo.

So, yes, to me, too, it's 'chapter closed' although I still may watch the movie on OTT to get an own impression (also about the storyline).

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

As I noticed years ago that Baradwaj's understanding of movies suits me, this review is a downer, imo.

So, yes, to me, too, it's 'chapter closed' although I still may watch the movie on OTT to get an own impression (also about the storyline).

he loved movie Tashan
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Dayum!! That really is Divya KK’s real account. Oh boy. Is this gonna stay between her and Alia or will it involve T-series and Dharma? Did she do this on her own or was there a discussion with her husband and her PR before posting this?

The fallout from this might be more entertaining than Jigra itself.

I literally live for this kind of drama. I am so here for this
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I really wonder how YRF will react to all that now surrounds Jigra...

I’m sure there’s a lot of concern behind the scenes. Sharvari is becoming popular but she’s not a big star, not yet anyway. Alia and her popularity was/will carry some of the marketing for that movie. But Jigra’s poor opening shows that Alia doesn’t have any box office pull. On top of that this was Alia’s first attempt at action and she failed. Contrary to what her PR and her fans are claiming, her performance is getting mixed reviews as well. Definitely concerns and possibly reshuffling behind the scenes.

All that being said, YRF is a massive production house and have the resources to work around whatever shortcomings they’re facing. It will be interesting to see how many cameos from past spy verse movies we’ll hear about in the next year.

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Although I'd take Tashan over most BW movies these days smiley16.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

he loved movie Tashan

And what do you want to tell me with that remark?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I literally live for this kind of drama. I am so here for this

KJo has responded … does it count as silence if you have to announce you’re being silent?

IMG_8337.png

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

KJo has responded … does it count as silence if you have to announce you’re being silent?

IMG_8337.png

Slow claps. A talk show host, and gossip lover - is now talking about silence? What a wow.