Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And yet you are posting about Box Office numbers?smiley36Now suddenly after Stree 2's success numbers dont matter anymore. Please girl, just stopsmiley36

of course i will post box office numbers. thats what this topic is about. i ain't gonna shy away from its failure. even if it flops its healthy to accept . i will celebrate its critical appreciation especially alia's performance and move on. like move on to her next outings Alpha and Love and Warsmiley36 btw...what you say aloo will get another award next year?
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

of course i will post box office numbers. thats what this topic is about. i ain't gonna shy away from its failure. even if it flops its healthy to accept . i will celebrate its critical appreciation especially alia's performance and move on. like move on to her next outings Alpha and Love and Warsmiley36 btw...what you say aloo will get another award next year?

Of course. I hope she gets all the awards, even for the amazing acting work she does off-screen.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Is the opening really around 2-3 crs? Wtf😲 this will end up as a disaster

Bellingham murders opened 1.6 crs without any promotion and good music with only 700 screens. Kareena' s starpower is really underrated.

I was thinking when did they made a movie on Jude Bellingham 🤭
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bolla293393

Hey Briahnna, so you are advocating for females to lead the films and you are happy that Alia is leading the film rather than playing a 20 min flowerpot role. However, if someone brings in Hollywood actresses and their extraordinary work, you throw a tantrum. In one of your post, you demeaned Emma Stone as a p**n s**t for working in a movie that grossed 140 million worldwide and won her an Oscar. Isn't it hypocrite of you to support Alia while downplaying achievements of every other actress who is not named Alia. Also, you are again advocating for Alia winning filmfare next year (which she wil), but threw a fit when Emma Stone won for the second time. Mind you, Alia has already won 6 of them and this was Emma's 2nd and yet you discredited Emma at every turn.

Please come from your real ID

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok which movie has a bigger opening, jigra Or outsider stars rajkumaar and tripti one?

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 10 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rave on alia like like really https://youtu.be/f9wwmjO_qOA?si=57hEkC23uSbUh0N_

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/box-office-special-features/jigra-box-office-estimate-day-1-alia-bhatt-starrer-fails-ignite-opening-day-fumbles-rs-5-cr-opening-friday/

Jigra Box Office Estimate Day 1: Alia Bhatt starrer fails to ignite opening day; fumbles with Rs. 5 cr. opening on Friday

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Yikes..it says 4.7 to 5cr opening

DISASTER!

Ghar ke sheeshay toot rahay honge abi..