Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://giphy.com/gifs/AliaBhatt-angry-alia-bhatt-slow-claps-lqdqzZZqJ29RAqYim1

'Hopefully, we can surely get to at least 10 pages here' smiley4

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Alia does not mean RK is emotionally unavailable.

What she meant was the feeling we ALL experience as being ourselves, alone, and when you have another LIFE inside your body, naturally ANYONE will not feel alone for the first time in life, regardless of how someone's husband is.

#Kuch bhi thread

982283 thumbnail

Okay, that is great doesn’t seem like a whole lot of excitement. Maybe he was too tired. Was he working during the time?
A part of me feels sorry for Alia. If there is something called being blindly in love she defines it. “For the first time, I felt like I wasn’t alone does seem like a fumble of the tongue.” I don’t think she intended to say she is lonely. The fact that she can call him during the middle of the night and he answers even though he was asleep is the only positive sign here. Again, that is not much.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Alia does not mean RK is emotionally unavailable.

What she meant was the feeling we ALL experience as being ourselves, alone, and when you have another LIFE inside your body, naturally ANYONE will not feel alone for the first time in life, regardless of how someone's husband is.

#Kuch bhi thread

She doesn’t need to say it. It shows. And many people notice it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1dvc231/tea_about_how_ranbir_behaves_with_alia/

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

I'm not a fan of gossiping, but if she had so many issues with him or if he had so many issues with her, they shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. Stop boring the audience with these idiotic statements every now and then. Got an issue with the spouse and are not able to sort it out internally. Consult a god damn family therapist to settle things down instead of creating 10x headlines.

They dont have issues.... Basically these are IF kay members kay mind made issues about these two....

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

now she’s just 31 but looks more than 35. I feel bad for her I swear.

She does not look around 35, but 27-28 max.

And even if she looks a bit older in your opinion, is this a thing to feel bad for someone...?

Why ?