Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Ranbir went a step ahead and said since he comes from a privileged background he doesn’t even deem it fit to talk about poor people’s problems when he was asked about what he was looking for from the then elections. smiley24 Such is the so called humility and awareness of these dumb entitled brats.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He should be clean shaven

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with social media comments that he looks a lot like Henry Cavill. Especially with the longer, curly hair and facial hair.

However, Junaid is not as pretty as Henry is. Especially if you look at Henry in his first few movies where he was breathtakingly beautiful. The younger pics I've seen of Junaid show him to look very nerdy and even overweight.

In fact, I think it's an interesting trend how so many star kids were overweight in their youth: Junaid, Sara, Arjun, Janhvi, Khushi. Although maybe it's more to do with Boney Kapoor's genes.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Had there even been a 'nepo-discussion' in the 90s???

Instead of making this redundant statement I would like to know other things about his work...

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You are damned if you acknowledge , you are damned if you don't. smiley36

This is so reminiscent of years ago when this forum was critical of Aamir, assuming that he was not letting his son do films.

Rosyme thumbnail

Imran Khan was cute and had lot many expressions. He should have continued doing movies instead of abruptly leaving.

Edited by Rosyme - 25 days ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Celebrities are trained to speak well. Its not a big deal. If you see IIT toppers, they might not have the best communication skill.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Nope sorry but Junaid is just horrible! he is a terrible actor who lacks the good looks, charm and the undeniable auta of a movie star! Hard to believe since his father was not only cute in his prime years but Aamir was also a sincere actor to boot.

Junaid on the other hand has similar vibes and acting range as his flop cousin Imran Khan smiley29 Well at least Imran was a cute and handsome but Junaid? He is just bland in every way!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/s/9NU5mcRn8s

Wouldn't one want to use a different standard? smiley4

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Exactly, I don't find this at all impressive because as you pointed out, he's not the first to claim this. And even if he was, acknowledging the truth is just a PR technique to deflect criticism by claiming he's already said it so there's no need for anyone else to say it too.

And just going by this thread, that PR technique is working.

What these nepo kids need to realize is that they should focus less on being so defensive about their privilege and apologizing for it, and focus more on their craft and onscreen work. There are plenty of beloved actors who are technically nepokids like Hrithik and Kajol. No one considers them to be that because they proved they could win over the masses and had some talent worthy of watching. I have yet to see anyone from this new crop worthy of any attention.

Male nepos have nothing to worry about anyway. It's the women who constantly sh!t on nepo girls 24/7 because of jealousy and comparisons to themselves. How do they have what I don't when I'm better than them? The nepo boys are exempt because they lust for them. Desi men also only support other men. They don't watch movies for the actresses.

Kajol and Rani would have had massive hate if they debuted in today's time about how short they are, how dark they are, how ugly they are, look at the stupid things they say, etc. The internet gives everyone a platform to puke. They debuted when nobody had access to say anything.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Male nepos have nothing to worry about anyway. It's the women who constantly sh!t on nepo girls 24/7 because of jealousy and comparisons to themselves. How do they have what I don't when I'm better than them? The nepo boys are exempt because they lust for them. Desi men also only support other men. They don't watch movies for the actresses.

Kajol and Rani would have had massive hate if they debuted in today's time about how short they are, how dark they are, how ugly they are, look at the stupid things they say, etc. The internet gives everyone a platform to puke. They debuted when nobody had access to say anything.

Yes I see this exact pattern here on this forum.

Reason could be the one you mentioned or nepo star is doing better than their fav outsider actor/ their fav actor who is not doing many projects right now.