naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 25 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAQ1fTvsEM_/?igsh=cXVmM2h2YTd0ZW1y

He at least accepts his previlege rather than trying to show his struggle 🤣like other nepo kids who keep telling about how they got through auditions n never been invited to KWK🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Junaid is not only talented, but got a sensible head on his shoulders 👍🏼

-----------------

Edited by sharaban - 25 days ago
sharaban thumbnail

is this only me or someone also thinks that Junaid somewhat looklike actor Ali Fazal.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I haven’t watched maharaj but I am starting to like this guy for his statements

Aamir didn’t really push his son in our faces like other mediocre actors did

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAQ1fTvsEM_/?igsh=cXVmM2h2YTd0ZW1y

He at least accepts his previlege rather than trying to show his struggle 🤣like other nepo kids who keep telling about how they got through auditions n never been invited to KWK🤣

He's a 30+ year old man. Not too shocking for him to more media-trained to say the right things compared to fresh out of high-school kids.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

He's a 30+ year old man. Not too shocking for him to more media-trained to say the right things compared to fresh out of high-school kids.

Most of the 30+ from his generation r quite dumb nowadays despite been trained..

.so i guess majorly the credit is of him...

Have seen his long interviews and found him speaking his mind organically , in a good way.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Most of the 30+ from his generation r quite dumb nowadays despite been trained..

.so i guess majorly the credit is of him...

Have seen his long interviews and found him speaking his mind organically , in a good way.

The bar is in the basement if this is supposed to be an amazing thing. Even that dumbo Jahnvi has said she would not have gotten where she is without being Sridevi's kid. They all know you have to say these repetitive lines whether you believe them or not because of the backlash that so many have already gotten.

And anyway, they also know they just have to pay lip service and then can use all their privileges anyway. None of it really matters.

sharaban thumbnail

The bar is in the basement if this is supposed to be an amazing thing. Even that dumbo Jahnvi has said she would not have gotten where she is without being Sridevi's kid. They all know you have to say these repetitive lines whether you believe them or not because of the backlash that so many have already gotten.

And anyway, they also know they just have to pay lip service and then can use all their privileges anyway. None of it really matters.

My comment was for his overall being, how he positioned & carried himself and came across as an individual in his media interviews.

Your point is valid for this particular statement focusing nepotism, as now the nepos r way too aware about how to reply to such trigerring questions

----------

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nope sorry but Junaid is just horrible! he is a terrible actor who lacks the good looks, charm and the undeniable aura of a movie star! Hard to believe since his father was not only cute in his prime years but Aamir was also a sincere actor to boot.

Junaid on the other hand has similar vibes and acting range as his flop cousin Imran Khan smiley29 Well at least Imran was a cute and handsome but Junaid? He is just bland in every way!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/s/9NU5mcRn8s

Edited by Surly_Devil - 19 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly, I don't find this at all impressive because as you pointed out, he's not the first to claim this. And even if he was, acknowledging the truth is just a PR technique to deflect criticism by claiming he's already said it so there's no need for anyone else to say it too.

And just going by this thread, that PR technique is working.

What these nepo kids need to realize is that they should focus less on being so defensive about their privilege and apologizing for it, and focus more on their craft and onscreen work. There are plenty of beloved actors who are technically nepokids like Hrithik and Kajol. No one considers them to be that because they proved they could win over the masses and had some talent worthy of watching. I have yet to see anyone from this new crop worthy of any attention.