ooops wrong topic!!! so ignoree

Edited by Surly_Devil - 23 days ago

Banned

Posted: 23 days ago

[Post Removed]

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProperGirly

SURLY_DEVIL IS A DISGUSTING POS. YOU THINK U R SO CLEVER BUT EVERY BITCH AND THEIR MOTHA SEES THROUGH YOU BITCHASS.

This is not a good cover -p FOD. You can do better than this. Can you explain why Surely-Devil seems to hate the same people you do? Ranveer, Katrina, Deepika, and Vicky? Why do they seem to worship the old drunken uncle like you do?

Banned

[Post Removed]

982283 thumbnail

plz read my posts carefully. I am not that bitch Natasha. I am someone else from this forum who was friends with her becuz she promised to protect Alia against Deepika fans. I sided with her in war but now I see I was lied to. I HAVE BEEN CLOWNEDsmiley8 She does not like Alia and says ghatiya things about her and baby Raha. NEVER AGAIN WILL I FOLLOW THAT BITCH NATASHA. I CAN CONFIRM THAT SURLY_DEVIL IS THAT BITCH.

BAN THE BITCH!!!!

I do not need to read your post to know that you are Natasha trying to cover Natasha's behind. But unfortunately, as you, yourself stated mods got you covered as long as you behave from at least one ID.

So coincidental you only started to attack Surely-Devil after people confronted you for being FOD under a guise.

Banned

[Post Removed]

982283 thumbnail

Nai bhen. Mein FOD nahi hoon. I am her victim like yourself. smiley19 She sends me much messages about you and how much she hates you. How you are gareeb and pretend to be American because you are really from orphanage and have no father and a mother who sold you for daroo. That someone like you would never live in America and that you are living in dream world from psycho mania.

Doubt me today and from now on no victim will ever be trusted ever again. smiley19

See you understand FOD's pysch so well. Only she would think I am lying about my whereabouts for God knows what reason? And think everyone else lives in a dream land besides her? But lets get to the point? Why do you have two accounts active here? Is it that hard to just keep you pagalpan under control? Wait you have had gazillion never mind?

Btw.. Where do you live FOD? Kapoor mansion? Does Ranbir keep you on his floor as his mistress unlike Aloo? Does he allow you to wear lipstick and carry your pallu respectively instead of kick it? Are you still the self-proclaimed Ms. Universe? Or have you given up that title already?

Banned

[Post Removed]

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leyifop

I recognize you, you sasti bitch. You sold out but thought I would not know. You are BhataktiJawani.

You became afraid that I would expose you like I did Maroon's gayness so you think you can come after me now? You and that Grumpy dwarf have no power over me. I can do what I please....can you say the same? Expect your main account to be deactivated.

Has anyone ever had any impact on you FOD? What does it feel like looking in the mirror daily knowing you are a psychopath that the whole world laughs at. You have been at this for 15 years? Do you have nothing else going on in your life right now beyond your favorite stars?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://giphy.com/gifs/black-and-white-animated-wuNm0Y6erUpJ6

Oh my goodness, time to soak this all up! smiley4