Amrita on insecurities in her marriage

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_dZH27qZkB/?igsh=MXZvdXRzazRsc3cxeQ==

She did suffered a lot in her marriage. Good riddance she got free.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I feel very bad for her. She suffered a lot but people overlook her because they are too busy being infatuated with Saif and his new wife.

All stories say that Saif was not a good husband and even worse father. I used to like him a lot in the 2000s because of Dil Chahta Hai, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Hum Tum, Salaam Namaste, and Parineeta, but now I don't think he's a good person.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I feel very bad for her. She suffered a lot but people overlook her because they are too busy being infatuated with Saif and his new wife.

All stories say that Saif was not a good husband and even worse father. I used to like him a lot in the 2000s because of Dil Chahta Hai, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Hum Tum, Salaam Namaste, and Parineeta, but now I don't think he's a good person.

she was 12 years older than saif. She met saif when he was a teenager. They started dating when he was 19 years old and she was 31 years old. Got married when he was 20 years old while she was 34 years old. Yes he was wrong. He was young too. She was very popular and can find any guy her age, she had many options, why she chose a young guy? Mature men are irresponsible so imagine how irresponsible a young man is.
Edited by Terenaina - a month ago