Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Arbaaz, Sohail and Alvira's sons smiley27 Bhai's nephews

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 months ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Yes those nylon type bird nets even people who have grills are installing these bird nets

@ bold unless I am mistaken it’s to prevent pigeons from building a nest in the balcony.

On topic: Very very sad, it must be heartbreaking for the family.

May he rest in peace 🙏

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

@ bold unless I am mistaken it’s to prevent pigeons from building a nest in the balcony.

On topic: Very very sad, it must be heartbreaking for the family.

May he rest in peace 🙏

Here in Mumbai people install those nets inside grill even in high rises towers some people are installing these

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Here in Mumbai people install those nets inside grill even in high rises towers some people are installing these

Yes but those are for restricting pigeons coming in the balcony.

As proper grills are not allowed now by law people started with invisible grills as they say fireman can cut them if needed. Not sure if they are actually allowed though. Safety point of view they should be installed.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I want to know why in Mumbai grills not allowed for balcony

In other city grills allowed

Or kids may fall or adults may slip and fall off

Ideally keep a grill door with lock

In fire open the door made of grill and jump down or climb down ladders

Nowadays you can make gate kind of grill that can be locked and opened at will in balcony

Like a main door you can open and lock it

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I want to know why in Mumbai grills not allowed for balcony

In other city grills allowed

Or kids may fall or adults may slip and fall off

Ideally keep a grill door with lock

In fire open the door made of grill and jump down or climb down ladders

Nowadays you can make gate kind of grill that can be locked and opened at will in balcony

Like a main door you can open and lock it

Because in the case of fire there is no way to rescue people cos of grills. Yes grills with door comes and many install it. It is install at one window which I find it odd as why only one window. What if that route is not viable in the case of fire. Grill with door should be installed on all windows and balconies.

When I look at high rises and no grills it gives me the creeps. Even with invisible grills it is scary.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

my mom lives in Mumbai too in an 18 floors apartment building, she had to put netting all over the bedroom balconies, it had become unbearable with all the pigeon droppings and the nests in the ac unit.

In my mom’s building every few floors there’s a refuge area ,open space for people to gather in case of an emergency, that space is a little scary it has very low outer walls ( balcony).

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Because in the case of fire there is no way to rescue people cos of grills. Yes grills with door comes and many install it. It is install at one window which I find it odd as why only one window. What if that route is not viable in the case of fire. Grill with door should be installed on all windows and balconies.

When I look at high rises and no grills it gives me the creeps. Even with invisible grills it is scary.

I am talking of grill in balcony not windows grill

I think Malaika dad fell from balcony not window

Are you saying mumbai has no balcony houses only window houses

Than that type of construction should be banned

I think every house should have balcony facing road as in case of fire they can easily climb up and rescue

Modern high rises are a threat to life how they are built without open balcony facing roads

Even modern office glass buildings are deadly in case of fires or erath qquakes or cyclones as its all glass and may start falling

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am talking of grill in balcony not windows grill

I think Malaika dad fell from balcony not window

Are you saying mumbai has no balcony houses only window houses

Than that type of construction should be banned

I think every house should have balcony facing road as in case of fire they can easily climb up and rescue

Modern high rises are a threat to life how they are built without open balcony facing roads

Even modern office glass buildings are deadly in case of fires or erath qquakes or cyclones as its all glass and may start falling

The new tower high rises in Mumbai grills are not to be seen whereas older building do have grills

This building from where incident happened is older but the balcony is open windows might be having grills