Was Aamir Khan’s Rangeela performance better than SRK’s DDLJ?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

smiley16 I think Rangeela didn’t get appreciated by this biased forum. Aamir was great in his performance. SRK was good but not better than Aamir. What do you think? 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, what I think: again a weird comparison...a completly different plot with different roles...and again (imo) both the actors are very good in the respective movie.

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amir is better actor than SRK in general. Amir is much versatile actor. His charaters are much memorable than SRK's. SRK's acting is repetative, each character acts the same. You see no difference between Aman Mathur of KHNH and Hardy Dhillon of Dunky. SRK is hyped because he belongs to the Chopra/Dharma clan. Not to mention most of those who praise him non stop and his awards, are paid. He is one of the reasons why no one takes the awards seriouly anymore.
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: chooseme

Amir is better actor than SRK in general. Amir is much versatile actor. His charaters are much memorable than SRK's. SRK's acting is repetative, each character acts the same. You see no difference between Aman Mathur of KHNH and Hardy Dhillon of Dunky. SRK is hyped because he belongs to the Chopra/Dharma clan. Not to mention most of those who praise him non stop and his awards, are paid. He is one of the reasons why no one takes the awards seriouly anymore.

So you watched a l l his movies??? That's so so so brave...

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, what I think: again a weird comparison...a completly different plot with different roles...and again (imo) both the actors are very good in the respective movie.

It’s not a weird comparison. Two blockbusters from the same time period. I can compare the movies. What’s wrong with that? smiley29

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

It’s not a weird comparison. Two blockbusters from the same time period. I can compare the movies. What’s wrong with that? smiley29

Y o u can compare whatever you want and I can write my own opinion... "What’s wrong with that?"

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So you watched a l l his movies??? That's so so so brave...

Oh thank you for your acknowledgement of my braveness. I so needed it LOL

fazgostoso thumbnail

Y o u can compare whatever you want and I can write my own opinion... "What’s wrong with that?"

Nothing. Go ahead and say what you wish. smiley44

Clochette thumbnail

You're welcome, dear (btw. did you also watch all his cameos or only the 62 main movies?)

Clochette thumbnail

So, I do exactly what you do...henceforth I hope you don't think that I've a whichever problem smiley1