Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I hope she seeks help. I just read up on BDD. I hope whatever support system she has reaches out to her. I just read if it gets bad enough some people can be suicidal. That is a scary thought. And hopefully, she will never consider that. But the fact that she went off Instagram just shows she is in a weak state of mind.

But her insta is still active though and she posted a story 2 hours ago..may be she just vanished for a day..

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

But her insta is still active though and she posted a story 2 hours ago..may be she just vanished for a day..

Oh ok! That is a good sign. I still hope she recovers from her BDD and seeks help.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She was the one who did not need to rely on such "drastic" procedures. In the quest of eternal youth, even her naturally beautiful features have been ruined..

It is only me or even the shape of her face has changed? From soft squarish/roundish to elongated and pointy and harsh.

So so sad..

cougarTown thumbnail

Oh ok! That is a good sign. I still hope she recovers from her BDD and seeks help.

yes illeana had it too..but she seeked help and overcame it..she spoke about it as well..ayesha should seriously consider therapy..

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Insecurity maybe don't think she has BDD or anything that severe. Looks like she fell for the 'trend' and got stuff done at a cheap clinic by a quack. Or maybe ,like Madonna ,she got too much done in a short while. Also some people's bodies don't adjust well to fillers . But yeah she might need therapy to deal with what's happened. It's a shame. She used to look lovely . Had nice skin. Now it's gonna be a mess when she is in her mid 40s. .

All these actresses getting stuff done sends a disturbing message that the natural ageing process of women is something that has to be fixed immediately and aggressively .

Aishwarya would have looked stunning without any of that. She's pretty enough to rock wrinkles and say Buddhi hogi teri maa ,I'm still the most beautiful woman in the world. She could have made auntie-hood look glamourous by being herself.

Also it's stupid isn't it ? If you're insecure about your body why would you bring more attention to it with bee stung lips and G cups .

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Insecurity maybe don't think she has BDD or anything that severe. Looks like she fell for the 'trend' and got stuff done at a cheap clinic by a quack. Or maybe ,like Madonna ,she got too much done in a short while. Also some people's bodies don't adjust well to fillers . But yeah she might need therapy to deal with what's happened. It's a shame. She used to look lovely . Had nice skin. Now it's gonna be a mess when she is in her mid 40s. .

All these actresses getting stuff done sends a disturbing message that the natural ageing process of women is something that has to be fixed immediately and aggressively .

Aishwarya would have looked stunning without any of that. She's pretty enough to rock wrinkles and say Buddhi hogi teri maa ,I'm still the most beautiful woman in the world. She could have made auntie-hood look glamourous by being herself.

Also it's stupid isn't it ? If you're insecure about your body why would you bring more attention to it with bee stung lips and G cups .

I wish they all could sit with kareena for an hour and get some perspective..look at this woman at 43 rocking all those lines like a boss..what a wonderful message she is sending..even her lips are visibly thinner now coz you lose collagen as you age but she is just so so secure in her skin..and it is amazing when you have powerful women who age naturally like kareena..sends a great message..

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I wish they all could sit with kareena for an hour and get some perspective..look at this woman at 43 rocking all those lines like a boss..what a wonderful message she is sending..even her lips are visibly thinner now coz you lose collagen as you age but she is just so so secure in her skin..and it is amazing when you have powerful women who age naturally like kareena..sends a great message..

I do think Kareena gets some procedures done. She is just a lot smarter about it. They say instead of going down the botox and filler route it is better just to get a face lift done. It is more expensive but a one-time procedure. And there are other procedures like Morpheus that naturally just exercise your muscles back into shape. Your face is a muscle like the rest of your body. But she is very comfortable with herself. She has not pressured herself to lose the baby weight all in one year this time either. I guess her fake confidence turned into real confidence as she aged.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Deepika is aging quite well. This is where having more melanin in your skin helps. The more melanin in your skin the slower it ages. As a whole those with more of a tan age at least ten years slower then those with less melanin in their skin.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

She looks like twin sister of Keena Mitra

I think face surgeries work well on thin face round chubby face toh aur ajeeb se ho jate hain

cougarTown thumbnail

Deepika is aging quite well. This is where having more melanin in your skin helps. The more melanin in your skin the slower it ages. As a whole those with more of a tan age at least ten years slower then those with less melanin in their skin.

being a fair person..that scares me..but you are right..more melanin is just kinder to your entire ageing process..fair people normally have it tougher..Dp is ageing naturally too and so is sonam..they are almost 40 but look amazing and so natural..VB..lara dutta..dia mirza..there is actually a list of those who didn't lose their minds as they welcomed or are approaching 40s..sends a positive message