Yes she has ruined her face but social media can be mean

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I just can't understand these women these days

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

“ You can’t control how people perceive your energy. Anything you do or say gets filtered through the lens of whatever they are going through at the moment, which is totally not about you.”

Thats what she said about the ' alleged ' plastic surgery. Yup. People are projecting. Aren't they 😆 .

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup totally not about her. Image

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 1 months ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sachhai kadwi hoti hai smiley36

982283 thumbnail

I commented once on India forums it is sad how she ruined her face. I hope I did not hit any sensitive nerve. She must have been already very insecure about getting all these surgeries done. The sad part is she was so unique-looking and attractive before. There some people who can benefit from surgery if it is done right. But she did not need it one bit. A very very attractive girl, naturally. God knows what made her so insecure.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She was so pretty, had that innocent look about her face that’s hard to achieve. I don’t know what made her go for plastic surgery. I feel bad she has ruined her face forever. I hope she can heal from this mentally.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I commented once on India forums it is sad how she ruined her face. I hope I did not hit any sensitive nerve. She must have been already very insecure about getting all these surgeries done. The sad pat is she was so unique-looking. and attractive before. There some people who can benefit from surgery if it is done right. But she did not need it one bit. A very very attractive girl, naturally. God knows what made her so insecure.

Surgery or any procedures be it fillers or botox benefit those who know where to stop. If you are suffering from BDD, you will never know it but others around you will..they have to encourage you to take therapy instead of going to the doctor every morning you see a flaw (which you perceive as one) in the mirror, which is why a good support system is so important for such people. BDD is real and all of these people who are visibly doing this to their faces when they are not even 40, just need therapy more than a plastic surgeon. In botched, Dr. Nasif and Dr. Dubrow have refused such people and asked them to get therapy..i really wish more plastic surgeons were like these instead of making money off people when they ask to do such ridiculous things to their faces.

Edited by cougarTown - 1 months ago
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Surgery or any procedures be it fillers or botox benefit those who know where to stop. If you are suffering from BDD, you will never know it but others around you will..they have to encourage you to take therapy instead of going to the doctor every morning you see a flaw (which you perceive as one) in the mirror, which is why a good support system is so important for such people. BDD is real and all of these people who are visibly doing this to their faces when they are not even 40, just need therapy more than a plastic surgeon. In botched, Dr. Nasif and Dr. Dubrow have refused such people and asked them to get therapy..i really wished more plastic surgeons were like these instead of making money off people when they ask to do such ridiculous things to their faces.

I hope she seeks help. I just read up on BDD. I hope whatever support system she has reaches out to her. I just read if it gets bad enough some people can be suicidal. That is a scary thought. And hopefully, she will never consider that. But the fact that she went off Instagram just shows she is in a weak state of mind.