Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Raijeera

But Nani is a great actor.

Agree. He's one of my fav actors in Tollywood.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Have no idea who Nani actor is.

Know Arshad. Came to know Prabhas after Bahubhali which btw have not watched.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Have no idea who Nani actor is.

Know Arshad. Came to know Prabhas after Bahubhali which btw have not watched.

You're missing out. Nani is the flag bearer of sensible cinema in Tollywood and a wonderful actor. He works with new directors and is very versatile.Shahid's Jersey was originally his. That's the kind of cinema he chooses. And he's usually a very quiet and mature guy who lets others speak their piece. Which is why his comment came so much as a surprise.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 months ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Are we still on this eh ? smiley36

Let me admit something, I know both Prabhas and Arshad and and this is the first time I am made aware of the existence of this Nani person due to this comment. So I think it’s this Nani guy/gal who’s having the biggest fame of his/her life by commenting on Arshad-Prabhas fiasco. smiley44 Can we ignore this person ?

I don't agree with Nani's comments either. But there is no need to denigrate him. He has carved out his own space in Tollywood and is a wonderful actor to boot. I'll put him at Shahid level. He's Tollywood's answer to sensible cinema and does not need to resort to dirty tricks for so-called 2 minutes of "fame".

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I listened to the entire thing. He was definitely carelessly name calling. I ask you again, which you ignored to address in your above reply, will he say the same thing about any of the Amitabh/SRK//Aamir/Salman characters or their movie directors?

How can I answer that question? Lol. I am not him or his spokesperson. This type of question doesn’t really matter to begin with.

By the way Nani told this -

“I had only seen cut clips on social media, like mine was shared widely. When someone you care about is criticized, you react strongly. But after seeing the complete interview, I realised that the issue has been exaggerated by media and social media. My reaction was also blown out of proportion”

lol. He is blaming social media when he just saw a clip and judged arshad warsi just like an average netizen out there !!! And why would anyone react strongly when someone they care about is criticised?!!

Sorry i liked him, but i am kind of losing respect for him.

Edited by SakZ - 1 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SakZ

How can I answer that question? Lol. I am not him or his spokesperson. This type of question doesn’t really matter to begin with.

By the way Nani apologised. So…

I am also saying the same thing. That such question won’t even arise.

That’s Nani, humility personified. smiley27

When is Arshad apologizing for his poor choice of words.?

You still don’t understand it do you! Arshad has every right to have an opinion and share it, but his choice of words is poor.

Edited by e1t53e - 1 months ago
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://x.com/NishitShawHere/status/1826874467240251891

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 1 months ago

Word Count: 1

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I think the actual burn is because Prabhas is the biggest star India has ever produced.. They are just frustrated that after 40 years of slogging, their hamming star is not able to beat Prabhas. They are just using Arshad’s khanda to release their frustration otherwise bechare ko poochte bhi nahi the. 🤣

and he’s taller with a better built and body. He is true blue hero and that’s hard to digest so resort to calling him ugly etc smiley36
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are so pathetic and have entire paid bot farms do all this shameless drama 24/7

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prabhas probably doesn't even care lol. This is just Manchu Vishnu trying to get his 2 min fame