Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

He wasn’t criticizing the character only. He was saying Prabhas was looking like a joker. It’s a direct attack on the director, actor and the character. I am not a fan and one doesn’t even have to be a fan to see it. Can Arshad make a similar comment on any of the Amitabh/SRK/Aamir/Salman played characters? Criticism is welcome only when it is constructive not when it is careless and selective.

Yes he was. He expected his character to be a strong character like someone, i forgot that name. When we take one sentence out of the context, we can interpret it as trolling prabhas, but he was truly criticising the character and the movie/director for characterising his role like that if we listen to the particular part of conversation fully.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Munnabhai and Circuit are pan India famous. Both are such iconic roles. Even if some might not have seen the movie but nowadays with reels, memes etc definitely almost everyone knows. Even newer generation.

Kalki movie best parts were when prabhas was not there except last part after transformation.

Edited by Autumnn - 1 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SakZ

Yes he was. He expected his character to be a strong character like someone, i forgot that name. When we take one sentence out of the context, we can interpret it as trolling prabhas, but he was truly criticising the character and the movie/director for characterising his role like that if we listen to the particular part of conversation fully.

I listened to the entire thing. He was definitely carelessly name calling. I ask you again, which you ignored to address in your above reply, will he say the same thing about any of the Amitabh/SRK//Aamir/Salman characters or their movie directors?

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

who is he?

Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nani is usually one of most sensible,mature actors out there and in the couple of interviews I watched, he watches his words carefully and is very good with his points. He usually sits back and lets others speak.I wonder why he was provoked so much this time around.

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow South actors have some integrity. Otherwise why one actor's nani will come with that statement?

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Nani is usually one of most sensible,mature actors out there and in the couple of interviews I watched, he watches his words carefully and is very good with his points. He usually sits back and lets others speak.I wonder why he was provoked so much this time around.

This exactly. Nani is one of my fav Telugu actors. Also one who I thought was a very sensible guy. Which is why I'm even more shocked that he said what he did. Dil Raju was already responding to the journalist. I was totally taken by surprise to see Nani butt in and speak.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Some old videos have surfaced of South actors vs bolly actors now lol.

https://x.com/trends_HRITHIK/status/1826317451715321936

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: forza

who is he?

Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Circuit wala munna bhai

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hum toh prabhas ko bhi bhool gaye the. Arshad ke bolne pe yaad aaya.