Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Ditto. Hope you meant Bahubali 2 btw ! smiley36

He was in both, so I meant, the series itself. That was the only movie of his which I could watch.

But then, the movie had such a great cast....Ramya Krishna, Nassar, Sathyaraj, Anushka etc and great VFX, great storyline. So yeah, I liked both parts.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now who is he again?

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

That was not a random comment btw. The interviewer asked Arshad if he watched any movies lately and that is when Arshad goes on to talk about Kalki, Srikanth etc.

I haven't seen Kalki yet, so can't comment about Prabhas here.

In general though, I don't like Prabhas at all. I find him totally devoid of any acting skills. He's also not a looker. The worst part about him are his eyes. Gosh, he's got dead eyes! smiley6

Bahubali is the only movie of his that I watched and liked. The dude lucked out and totally owes his career to Rajamouli.

Prabhas character is the only reason why I havent watched Kalki. In the trailer he was so unfit and like arshad warsi said, the character was looking like a joker. i loved him in bahubali though.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

How is that embarrassing themselves? Did you even understand what Nani or Raju were saying?

Because Arshad was criticising the character and Nani took it personal like fans typically do. As an actor and who is inside the industry he should know better. He shouldn’t behave like average netizen.

Edited by SakZ - 1 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SakZ

Because Arshad was criticising the character and Nani took it personal like fans typically do. As an actor and who is inside the industry he should know better. He shouldn’t behave like average netizen.

He wasn’t criticizing the character only. He was saying Prabhas was looking like a joker. It’s a direct attack on the director, actor and the character. I am not a fan and one doesn’t even have to be a fan to see it. Can Arshad make a similar comment on any of the Amitabh/SRK/Aamir/Salman played characters? Criticism is welcome only when it is constructive not when it is careless and selective.

e1t53e thumbnail

As for Nani's comments, dude, just STFU. Arshad's comments on Prabhas has given him his biggest publicity? FO!

I would rate Arshad's work and career, any day, a 100 times over Prabhas' work.

He was amazing as Circuit, has done good work in Golmaal series, Jolly LLB, Ishqiya etc. Most importantly, the dude can act whereas Prabhas can't.

Where is the lie though? Nani didn’t say a thing about anyone’s acting. When was the last t8me Arshad was discussed, even for his great acting?

liberiangirl thumbnail

Where is the lie though? Nani didn’t say a thing about anyone’s acting. When was the last t8me Arshad was discussed, even for his great acting?

Nani literally said "infact meeru cheputhunna vyakthiki, life lo biggest publicity I think naaku ippude jarigindanukunta..."....literally translating to "the person you are referring to, I think, this is his life's biggest publicity".

Really? Talking about Prabhas is giving Arshad his life's biggest publicity? Publicity currently - yes I agree. But Arshad's life's biggest publicity is his own work...most importantly that of Circuit.

e1t53e thumbnail

Nani literally said "infact meeru cheputhunna vyakthiki, life lo biggest publicity I think naaku ippude jarigindanukunta..."....literally translating to "the person you are referring to, I think, this is his life's biggest publicity".

Really? Talking about Prabhas is giving Arshad his life's biggest publicity? Publicity currently - yes I agree. But Arshad's life's biggest publicity is his own work...most importantly that of Circuit.

Entire India didn’t talk about circuit. Many Many of the Indians are not even aware of Arshad’s existence, as unfortunate as it may be but it is what it is. There are more people who know Prabhas than Arshad, so definitely he is getting the biggest publicity of his life. What Arshad pointed out was his own opinion but he could have worded it more carefully and responsibly. Constructive criticism is welcome, not careless word diarrhea.

liberiangirl thumbnail

Entire India didn’t talk about circuit. Many Many of the Indians are not even aware of Arshad’s existence, as unfortunate as it may be but it is what it is. There are more people who know Prabhas than Arshad, so definitely he is getting the biggest publicity of his life. What Arshad pointed out was his own opinion but he could have worded it more carefully and responsibly. Constructive criticism is welcome, not careless word diarrhea.

Wow! Ok. If you say so.

e1t53e thumbnail

Wow! Ok. If you say so.

You think the interiors of South Indian belts know Arshad? But even the most remote Hindi audiences are aware of Prabhas, his movie’s Hindi reach speaks for itself.