Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Totally OTT one every way.The clothes are great.Ananya is playing Ananya.It just might work..as she has an inoffensive image for a nepokid...and has likeable quality about her.

People might try to bring in "performance " here. This is not that kind of movie. Annie just has to just 'BE' and hope people like her.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hahahahha

I LOVED IT

soo much fun..and AP is so so good here..she is shining..solid presence..good comic timing..she is owning it..this will be a big hit..it just seems right! Well done!

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did anyone ever imagine that Ananya would turn out to be much better than the likes of Sara and Jhanvi?

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Haha totally loved it.... its funny and she used that interview incident in the movie smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

its nice to see her smile

How many episodes

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Totally agreed 👍 para from the article .. Ananya nailed it! Mini poo.

Johar suggested that Bae might just earn a special place in the hearts of fans, saying, "So I can say that if Rohan Raichand and Pooja, after almost 23 years of K3G would have a kid, it will be Bae. Ananya as Bella fits perfectly for that, and that's the best way that I can describe it."

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Did anyone ever imagine that Ananya would turn out to be much better than the likes of Sara and Jhanvi?

same. Initially I thought it would be sara but after seeing Ananya in all the movies she is better than sara and janvi.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Full timepass. Will definitely watch . As everyone is saying Ananya has decent screen presence. Atleast she does not look repulsive