Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Whose PR is this bhai?? And then people say shraddha has NO PR …self made star with no PR yada yada ..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Kangana and vivek jo movie main ho woh to already doomed

Was I the only one who enjoyed that? It was epic. I loved Kangana in that one. I love it even more for all the drama the happened after that movie.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Whose PR is this bhai?? And then people say shraddha has NO PR …self made star with no PR yada yada ..

ALL MOVIE STARS HAVE PR. Why are we acting like this is the first time a movie has been announced/teased like this? Its really nothing new.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I really want her to do Naagin triology . Krish 4 i dont know will work at this time. Its too outdated

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

I really want her to do Naagin triology . Krish 4 i dont know will work at this time. Its too outdated

I forgot about Naagin. She’d be perfect for that. Is it still happening ?
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I forgot about Naagin. She’d be perfect for that. Is it still happening ?

Producers confirmed that it’s happening last year but i guess it is shelved smiley18 fingers crossed . They may revive it after stree

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

People are paid to profit from every opportunity to hype the respective actor/actress/director/movie etc - be it professional pr or hyping through magazines, sm, YouTube etc - or, in the contrary, to play down others' achievements...I know that jealousy and/or resentment play a big part in that.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Was I the only one who enjoyed that? It was epic. I loved Kangana in that one. I love it even more for all the drama the happened after that movie.

. . . .

https://youtu.be/3YYN8pMmMwg

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

koi log next movie ke lye bhut poch rhe the smiley36

Haan Krishh 4 ka credit....HR fans dene denge Shraddha ko...zaroor.....smiley37.....

Shraddha learned fast.......First movie se kuchh nahi hone wala.......so hit movies ka sequel pakad lo.....now go and beg for Dhoom 4 also......smiley37

Originally posted by: fivestars

That is why she is cunning.......she gets big movies with big stars....big production houses....despite being a non actor and a floppy....but she has made everyone think that she is self made star....smiley37