Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Shraddha has never gotten too much favor from the industry big wigs. Never understood that. Was it because she pissed off Adi in the beginning?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

He's always brilliant, his comic timing in Bareilly ki barfi was also epic

Waise ur post reminds me of Roohi wasnt that also a horror comedy by Maddock, starring Rao opposite Janhvi, what was the opening again? 2Cr?smiley36

Yeah, the acting of Rajkummar/Varun Sharma got good mentioning, not Janhvi, though.

After the really good performances (cum story) of Stree (the 1st of Maddocks Supernatural Universe) Roohi couldn't hold the expectations (a weaker cast - except Rajkummar). Stree had been so entertaining that Stree 2 had already a good 'start-position' smiley1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Anupama doesnt care about the little girls smiley36

https://x.com/Nilzrav/status/1824500586278162445

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As I wrote in another thread: filmindustries have m a n y jealous people (I think, it's because of the competitive field)...and yes, the past is never forgotten (not there, not here...)

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Shraddha has never gotten too much favor from the industry big wigs. Never understood that. Was it because she pissed off Adi in the beginning?

Shakti Kapoor has no respect in the industry.

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sare ke sare Amar Kaushik ko apne next film ke director banane ke liye call kar rahe honge.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I also noticed the same. No big articles on shraddha claiming how she wad the vocal pt of the promotions. Shameful behavior. If this was alia success u wnt want to imagine the sort ot nonsense we would have to read.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sandiab

I also noticed the same. No big articles on shraddha claiming how she wad the vocal pt of the promotions. Shameful behavior. If this was alia success u wnt want to imagine the sort ot nonsense we would have to read.

I mean, her shamelessness showed when she won BA for Gully Boy smiley36and her fans have the audacity to mock Deepika for doing Pathan or Jawan
Maroonporsche thumbnail
bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hardly anyone is genuinely supportive of their peers out of professional admiration in this industry. It is a Bollywood thing, not limited to stree2. If an actor is hyping up another actor's film , most of the time it is because:

1) they are not at the same "tier" of stardom , so not a competition.

2) they secretly know the movie will flop

3) they are favoured by the same production house

4) the director or someone else from the cast is part of their family or very close friends.

Edited by bloomers - 2 months ago