WHO DESERVES CREDIT FOR STREE2 HUGE OPENING ? - Page 8

Poll

WHO DESERVES CREDIT FOR STREE2 HUGE OPENING ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

chuppa chuppi khelna band kariyeh smiley36maidaan meh seedhe utariyeh , humne yeh shraddha seh jalneh ki aap seh seekhi hai smiley36RK aloo vs Rs deepika campers , give me a hug smiley31

Issa zyada kya utrun smiley36khair ae lo smiley31

VirginiaPlath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

ok janu was a 2017 release. Just like kalank shandaar and sadak 2 were 2018 to 2020 release. No one is calling Shraddha a Hrithik Srk or Salman. What you think of Shraddha does not mattersmiley37people are watching the movie because of STREE character and mind you the movie name is STREE and not of male actors smiley36in each poster it has Shraddha’s picture, in promotion Shraddha is mainly promoting. Shraddha IG come in top 2 with highest followers. Shraddha PR definitely changed since ok janu. In every post you are comparing ok janu, that movie was a disaster in every possible way and that is why Shraddha said if I sign a movie Aditya it has to be a very good script. STREE 1 also got a very good opening. Movie is a hit because it is very well written. People loved STREE 1. Not sure why many are upset to call this movie a Shraddha moviesmiley36

No one dreamed that STREE 2 will get good openingsmiley36ab jali pari haismiley36 sanu ki.

Just wanna tell that if people search on this very forum they'd find that both Ok Jaanu and Drive were infamously known for being Dharma's tax evasion projects, kafi blinds aaye the uss time anyway that doesn't change anything what's flop is flop, and what's a historic feat by an actress would remain so for a long time and Shraddha has more than earned it

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Purple5

Aaj se mai bhi team shraddha mai hu

Jitni logo ki jali pari hai na dekhke ajeeb hi lagraha hai

Some said sequel opens bigger but I don’t think it has opened this big any time

Go shraddha hopefully you will win best actress award

If Alia can win for rocky rani so can you for that red saree

welcome to the teamsmiley16you will experience all kind of emotionssmiley36

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Issa zyada kya utrun smiley36khair ae lo smiley31

awww..give me hugs againsmiley36smiley31on my way to hugs begum chupa rustoms...aakhir they felt kjo neh apni laadli behen begum ke mooh seh rooti chinni thi toh for aloo, now theek huwa shradda and smash kiya. but the flags were flaring high during crew days just few months ago...they got epic jhatka too with shraddha 78 cr opener.smiley36
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

ok janu was a 2017 release. Just like kalank shandaar and sadak 2 were 2018 to 2020 release. No one is calling Shraddha a Hrithik Srk or Salman. What you think of Shraddha does not mattersmiley37people are watching the movie because of STREE character and mind you the movie name is STREE and not of male actors smiley36in each poster it has Shraddha’s picture, in promotion Shraddha is mainly promoting. Shraddha IG come in top 2 with highest followers. Shraddha PR definitely changed since ok janu. In every post you are comparing ok janu, that movie was a disaster in every possible way and that is why Shraddha said if I sign a movie Aditya it has to be a very good script. STREE 1 also got a very good opening. Movie is a hit because it is very well written. People loved STREE 1. Not sure why many are upset to call this movie a Shraddha moviesmiley36

No one dreamed that STREE 2 will get good openingsmiley36ab jali pari haismiley36 sanu ki.

JALI PARI HAI.....?

Ok use of such words clearly shows this is trolling.

Sorry I wont be a part of getting trolled, hence no more sane and logical replies ...

(anyways already answered multiple times all of the above stated non-sense) ... 😂

------

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Whenever a movie succeeds the biggest name in the movie is given credit here it is shraddha so what is the problem if she is given some credit yes she is not the only reason for the collection but being the biggest name in the movie she deserves some credit

Why rules keep changing in this forum smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Whenever a movie succeeds the biggest name in the movie is given credit here it is shraddha so what is the problem if she is given some credit yes she is not the only reason for the collection but being the biggest name in the movie she deserves some credit

Why rules keep changing in this forum smiley36

Nope...not SOME CREDIT

Delulus and on-purpose-trolls are claiming that it is all due to Shraddha's (non-existent) star power, purely & solely 🤣

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

JALI PARI HAI.....?

Ok use of such words clearly shows this is trolling.

Sorry I wont be a part of getting trolled, hence no more sane and logical replies ...

(anyways already answered multiple times all of the above stated non-sense) ... 😂

------

could had completely ignored the response. No need for the announcementsmiley36

when you make such post on Shraddha that is not trolling and when people respond that your are jealous then that is trolling? Wahhhsmiley32like I said what you think of Shraddha does not make a difference to Shraddha or the box office collection.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

awww..give me hugs againsmiley36smiley31on my way to hugs begum chupa rustoms...aakhir they felt kjo neh apni laadli behen begum ke mooh seh rooti chinni thi toh for aloo, now theek huwa shradda and smash kiya. but the flags were flaring high during crew days just few months ago...they got epic jhatka too with shraddha 78 cr opener.smiley36

smiley31Chalo bas ab zyada chipko matsmiley36waise laadliyon ke chakkar mein Dharma ke band hone ki naubat ayi hui hai

Edited by VirginiaPlath - 2 months ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: sharaban

Nope...not SOME CREDIT

Delulus and on-purpose-trolls are claiming that it is all due to Shraddha's (non-existent) star power, purely & solely 🤣

wahi to fans will give full credit. non fans will give no credit. neutrals will give some credit smiley36