Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why didn't you compare her to Shraddha??

Shraddha should be compared to Katrina. They belong in a different category. I have given up that Shraddha can be considered Alia's competition in acting.

However, Sharvari and Tripti both have potential and CAN act, so thats my permanent train

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

No...Shaitanu like the pretty ones....like SK, Ibrahim...and they also used to like Aryan at one point but not her sister.smiley36....thoda complicated hai famajhna....smiley36

Yes. I OPENLY say that I am attracted to Shraddha Kapoor, Ibrahim Ali khan and Aryan Khan ONLY BECAUSE of their looks. And I find Alia/Suhana terrible looking.

My eyes, my choice and my hormones. The heart wants what it wants, what do you want me to do? Pretend they are ugly?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh don't worry. They will purposely make Sharvari "the dumb and ditzy" spy (ala Sunehri Dhoom 2) and Alia will be the genius spy who saves the day and foreshadows everything. You're gonna laugh now, but bookmark this for after the release

How does it matter who is the ditzy spy and who is the smart one? Your Aishu mata was the ditz in Dhoom 2 and liked a lot. How does it matter?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

How does it matter who is the ditzy spy and who is the smart one? Your Aishu mata was the ditz in Dhoom 2 and liked a lot. How does it matter?

Once released you’ll understand. Gotta elevate Gangu somehow na? Now anyone with eyes can literally see how much hotter Sharvari is. They’ll probably give her an ugly wig to dumb down her beauty.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago

Once released you’ll understand. Gotta elevate Gangu somehow na? Now anyone with eyes can literally see how much hotter Sharvari is. They’ll probably give her an ugly wig to dumb down her beauty.

See how silly Kareena was Poo in K3G...but it considered one of her best roles.......the point is how well she delivers it.

hotchoco thumbnail

See how silly Kareena was Poo in K3G...but it considered one of her best roles.......the point is how well she delivers it.

Those types of roles always get more attention. The "straight man" roles are just there to let the crazy/weird one shine. It's like Lucille Ball and Dezi Arnaz. The quirky and funny and stupid looking role always ends up being the star of the show. Being normal and smart is boring for the audience.

All this early crying is just a set-up to later claim Sharvari's role is bad but she's so hot and sexy and a better actress than Alia so she stole the show. This is exactly how minds work around here. smiley37

Edited by hotchoco - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Those types of roles always get more attention. The "straight man" roles are just there to let the crazy/weird one shine. It's like Lucille Ball and Dezi Arnaz. The quirky and funny and stupid looking role always ends up being the star of the show. Being normal and smart is boring for the audience.

All this early crying is just a set-up to later claim Sharvari's role is bad but she's so hot and sexy and a better actress than Alia so she stole the show. This is exactly how minds work around here. smiley37

I mean I plan on watching the movie and not even looking at Alia so regardless it’s Sharvari for me. Haven’t you see how hot she is ufff! I hope RK doesn’t come on set or Alia will be in trouble (again)

Same in Golden Girls...Dorothy was everyone's favorite...smiley36

hotchoco thumbnail

I mean I plan on watching the movie and not even looking at Alia so regardless it’s Sharvari for me. Haven’t you see how hot she is ufff! I hope RK doesn’t come on set or Alia will be in trouble (again)

Why will Alia be in trouble? She would be better off without that ugly rat anyway. If he wants Sharvari for real, he will marry her and nothing less. But It's not a flex to be a useless side-hoe like you seem to think it is. Raise your standards.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Why will Alia be in trouble? She would be better off without that ugly rat anyway. If he wants Sharvari for real, he will marry her and nothing less. But It's not a flex to be a useless side-hoe like you seem to think it is. Raise your standards.

Aww see you’re improving alreadysmiley36 Glad you took my feedback.