Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Are alia defenders really trying to get RRR added to Alias credit ? this is reminding me of the time nacho nacho won at Oscar’s and alia PR put our headlines like alia starrer grabs an Oscar 😆 and alia even shared it in her story 😂

Ajay Devgan had a bigger and better role in that movie…

@bold: seriously?🤣

4 words? Nahi hai yaar mere paas isse ziyada kuch kehna ko, is desperate behavior ke baare mein. 😩

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Are alia defenders really trying to get RRR added to Alias credit ? this is reminding me of the time nacho nacho won at Oscar’s and alia PR put our headlines like alia starrer grabs an Oscar 😆 and alia even shared it in her story 😂

Ajay Devgan had a bigger and better role in that movie…

My god, she’s so delulu and desperate smiley37how is she not embarrassed by these things
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vedaa has Sharvari in a title role. She too has done well..looking at what the critics are saying. Nikhil Advani says that Rani Mukerjee forced him to call hersmiley3. That now he feels that it was destined. He is very happy with her.

Apart from YRF,Sharvari has Maddock films too. These two are the current movers and shakers.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

Vedaa has Sharvari in a title role. She too has done well..looking at what the critics are saying. Nikhil Advani says that Rani Mukerjee forced him to call hersmiley3. That now he feels that it was destined. He is very happy with her.

Apart from YRF,Sharvari has Maddock films too. These two are the current movers and shakers.

Ver happy for Sharvari. Counting big time on her.🤞

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Forget Alia, Shraddha has defeated Salman Khan in Box Office Numbers. That is even Bigger News!!

Salman doesn't even have 45crs opening forget 50 crs.

(Hope googling gave correct numbers otherwise don't come at me or even otherwise)

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

yeah if Sharvari scores in Alpha, all those flower pot roles of deepika with 1000 cr net earning will be definitely shifted to Sharvari , and even those full fledged roles of alia.

go go go Sharvarismiley40

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yeah if Sharvari scores in Alpha, all those flower pot roles of deepika with 1000 cr net earning will be definitely shifted to Sharvari , and even those full fledged roles of alia.

go go go Sharvarismiley40

I just love seeing you so triggered smiley37
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I just love seeing you so triggered smiley37

time to check the likes , any movement smiley37

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Bc Stardom ho toh Alia jaisa, film shraddha ki lagi hai par baat sirf Alia ki ho rahi hai smiley36

Gazab smiley32

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai

Ke jaise SH ko banaya gaya hai sirf Alia ke liye smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail

It’s like posting ur picture first time on FB/ insta and checking likes smiley37smiley37smiley37

Yayyy one more like smiley37 sleepless nights for those likes smiley37