Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

not more than Alia and her success triggered you smiley36every freaking sec creating topics only on Alia , gotta give you credits fir your effort and hard work smiley36

Ahh, you know you’ve lost the argument when you say the same thing back to the person. I said triggered and you’re saying “no you’re triggered” back to me.

Did you wanna try again? I’m bored.

Ran out of creativity? smiley37

SHIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

And these numbers are shady to begin with because those streaming services do not given you the exact number of people who watched to begin with. This is some Ormax type of made-up list where they just make up anything they want. Neflix gives you hours watched, not the amount of people who watched and I'm pretty sure they were not even providing those numbers in 2022.

Literally all I'm getting from this message is basically the exact same response Dharma gives when people ask them to announce their box office collections. For Student of the Year 2, Brahmastra, Raazi, etc. How convenient that these numbers for Alia and company are always so protected like the public would be in danger from hearing the truth. More like Alia would be in danger if the public knew how unpopular her films really are. Gangubai is the latest example. smiley37

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

No one is above a bad film. You want to compare Haseena Parkar with Gangu? You want to compare POORLY made film with a Masterpiece by SLB?

I'll give you a minute to edit your post. Hurry, no one will notice.

So you agree that only “star value” isn’t enough for the success. The movie need to be made well and ). Just like that genre also matters.

You are going to compare stree numbers with Jigra next, but we all know there in no logic in comparing them.

So why not compare a well made movie with a poorly made one?!!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Gangu haters are more triggered than Gangu fans smiley40Imagine Alia getting more footage than shraddha right now on this forum smiley40

Oh You don’t worry about my shift pls, Ek Alia hi kaafi hai aapko worry dene ke smiley39smiley36

I wish her hubby felt the same way but he’s too busy running after Shraddha, as we all are smiley42

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

not more than Alia and her success triggered you smiley36every freaking sec creating topics only on Alia , gotta give you credits fir your effort and hard work smiley36

Aalia and her successes never triggered apna Shaitu, to even begin with.....

Yeh bohut sharaarti insaan (shaitan) hai, sirf members say mazay layta hai..from both ends (opposers and his yes men)

SH ko samajhnay may abhi aapko time lagay gaa.....😂

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I wish her hubby felt the same way but he’s too busy running after Shraddha, as we all are smiley42

triggered haters ko koi to Sahara chahiye - bhale hi wo Alia ( again?? ) ke husband ka hi kyun na ho smiley42smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Aalia and her successes never triggered apna Shaitu, to even begin with.....

Yeh bohut sharaarti insaan (shaitan) hai, sirf members say mazay layta hai..from both ends (opposers and his yes men)

SH ko samajhnay may abhi aapko time lagay gaa.....😂

kaun aissi annoying mazay leh rahen haismiley36this sharaarti is worse than kids smiley36aap maze karr , maaf karna 🙏
Briaahna thumbnail

Alert ‘beginner’ smiley36I am gonna hit the sack now

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Saari sabki aukat last year pata chal gyi thi (same genre) when Shraddha's TJMM opened at 15-16 Cr while Kjo directed RARKPK struggled to get a 9-10 Cr opening that too with corporate booking allegations smiley36so much for the chiffon sari exhibition....

Now let's see if Shraddha's Stree2's 50 Cr opening record gets beaten by Jigra, Alpha or even Love and War.....

What is even more amusing is that Maddock wale centred the entire promotions around Shraddha and laal kamaal outfits ❤️ whereas YRF wale abhi se Sharvari ko equally dare I say zyada promote kar rahe hain in Alpha, solo female spy filam ka 2 heroine project bana diye tsk tsk....no wonder Kjo ke charno mein pade rehna padta hai forever smiley36

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Literally all I'm getting from this message is basically the exact same response Dharma gives when people ask them to announce their box office collections. For Student of the Year 2, Brahmastra, Raazi, etc. How convenient that these numbers for Alia and company are always so protected like the public would be in danger from hearing the truth. More like Alia would be in danger if the public knew how unpopular her films really are. Gangubai is the latest example. smiley37

Can you hear yourself? A multi-million dollar corporation was not releasing numbers in 2022 just to save Alia Bhatt? They didn't for any of their projects. Even now they only give limited info.

There are plenty of sites that give out box office numbers. What are you talking about?

Why so much obsession with Alia? Like I said before, she makes like 1 or 2 movies a year. There are 98 others being made for other actors. Watch those and enjoy.