Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

you not kidding nah? you seriously think i am going to drop everything and run to a Shraddha moviesmiley36I kinda liked her in aashiqui 2 , thinking she might be the one to look out for. but nah....whether BB or ATBB movies of hers...nothing makes me wanna run to theatres. almost bakwaas to maha bakwaas in most of her outings.

begum , balan, kangu, pc, tabu, deeps, aloo, yes, hell even kattu ki jawaani par bhi main bhaagi thi, pls no insult but maaf karna, yeh shraddha didi who woke up after 15 yrs nah...that running long gone.

you enjoy ,run as fast as you can but i ain't running, cos i know at best she gonna be decent, achha chalo goodsmiley36btw..by now you should know i enjoy the performances than these numbers. numbers toh ek khel hain IF parr.

Awww… I’m sorry, look how much her success has triggered you yaar. Take it easy yaar. Don’t worry Gangu has fixed awards for Jigri, all set hai.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bahot Badhiya….Badhai ho smiley36

Now for a day forget about Alia and enjoy Shraddha and her success, will ya? Or else some kind members will come and whine about Alia fans smiley29smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

For people who believe facts and can actually count, you can see that Gehraiyaan has basically 2x the views Darlings has. Madhuri Dixit playing a lesbian in Maja Ma earned more views than Alia's vanity project which is right at the bottom.

Here we go again - learn to differentiate between different platforms. Netflix doesn't have even 1/5th of the subscribers that Amazon has in India.

That's why those flop arse Hotstar and Amazon movies are at the top like Cuttputli that nobody even remembers - because they have much higher subscribers.

And these numbers are shady to begin with because those streaming services do not given you the exact number of people who watched to begin with. This is some Ormax type of made-up list where they just make up anything they want. Neflix gives you hours watched, not the amount of people who watched and I'm pretty sure they were not even providing those numbers in 2022.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

And these numbers are shady to begin with because those streaming services do not given you the exact number of people who watched to begin with.

whole conversation is shady smiley36
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Bahot Badhiya….Badhai ho smiley36

Now for a day forget about Alia and enjoy Shraddha and her success, will ya? Or else some kind members will come and whine about Alia fans smiley29smiley36

Nah. I enjoy triggered Gangu fans more than success of others smiley1is it your shift now ? Whose next?
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Awww… I’m sorry, look how much her success has triggered you yaar. Take it easy yaar. Don’t worry Gangu has fixed awards for Jigri, all set hai.

Aur 2024 best troll ka award hua.......

FAHEEM KAY NAAM

Taaliyaan

🤣🤣🤣

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

And these numbers are shady to begin with because those streaming services do not given you the exact number of people who watched to begin with. This is some Ormax type of made-up list where they just make up anything they want. Neflix gives you hours watched, not the amount of people who watched and I'm pretty sure they were not even providing those numbers in 2022.

Sounds like the box office numbers of Brahmastra. The film that has bankrupted Dharma
Briaahna thumbnail

not more than Alia and her success triggered you smiley36every freaking sec creating topics only on Alia , gotta give you credits fir your effort and hard work smiley36

hotchoco thumbnail

Sounds like the box office numbers of Brahmastra. The film that has bankrupted Dharma

Hope Kween Shraddha can rescue Dharma with a future movie. Maybe Aishu mata can play her mom in it. Let's throw in Deepika too and make it the 3 biggest superstars on the planet. Hope they save Dharma.

Or will we have to cry again about how KJo destroyed his own movie to bring them down if it flops?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nah. I enjoy triggered Gangu fans more than success of others smiley1is it your shift now ? Who’s next?

Gangu haters are more triggered than Gangu fans smiley40Imagine Alia getting more footage than shraddha right now on this forum smiley40

Oh You don’t worry about my shift pls, Ek Alia hi kaafi hai aapko worry dene ke smiley39smiley36