Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

CBI has found her diary. It says, she was unhappy working there. I hope they find some evidence.

There is a voice recording that leaked and went viral, the recording says, there were all interns who did it, and one female intern helped the male interns do it, the female intern who helped was the girl friend of one of the male interns, and the girl had a fight with Moumita few days ago.

I have no courage to read further on this case, the more i know about it, the more horrific it becomes, how can a girl be involved in such a cruel act against another girl? HOW, WHY?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, we have two threads about this crime... can't we merge them? Otherwise it's commenting twice the same...

This is not the only thread one here too https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5359707
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Oh, we have two threads about this crime... can't we merge them? Otherwise it's commenting twice the same...

Where's the other topic?

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

how can a girl be involved in such a cruel act against another girl? HOW, WHY?

After reading . It reminded me this . It can happen . Even women can be cruel smiley19

https://www.india.com/tamil-nadu/chennai-shocker-schoolgirl-raped-by-men-woman-helps-spike-up-drink-7003479/

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

the Ayushmann Khurana one

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

There is a voice recording that leaked and went viral, the recording says, there were all interns who did it, and one female intern helped the male interns do it, the female intern who helped was the girl friend of one of the male interns, and the girl had a fight with Moumita few days ago.

I have no courage to read further on this case, the more i know about it, the more horrific it becomes, how can a girl be involved in such a cruel act against another girl? HOW, WHY?

please do not reveal the rape victim's real name here
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It obviously was a preplanned crime... and Alia is right with the 3 "FOCUS" demands...

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

the Ayushmann Khurana one

Ah I was looking for the wrong title. Thanks! Merged.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is disgusting and I wish I could say I'm surprised. But I'm not. Patriarchy can only exist if there are women who support it. This female intern is just as complicit in this atrocity as the male interns were. Whatever punishment the others get, I hope she gets just as much.

Each of them should be branded so that everytime anyone ever looks at them, everyone knows exactly who they are and what they are responsible for. They should never be able to step into public without being recognized and hopefully the public will do what the government will not.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -raVen-

IMG_20240815_225940.jpg

Point no 8 is enough to make my blood boil, no wonder these monsters get the courage to do something like this because they know their families will always back them.

My goodness, 33 years old and already married four times. What a red flag right there. Four victims whose lives he probably made hell before he decided to go even further and do the unthinkable.

As for his mother, she is endemic of the society that created him. Such people should not be allowed to marry and procreate and should be locked up to protect everyone else. This mentality needs to die out NOW. We cannot afford to wait generations for it to phase out because it will never happen that way. This woman is as complicit as her son and another example, like the female intern, of women who uphold the patriarchy and excuse these men for all their sins.