Celebs in support of R G Kar victim - Page 16

Posted: 2 months ago

We can only dream...smiley19.....Such a beautiful ad/short movie...whatever you want to call it....

https://twitter.com/rayfilm/status/1824798617405980966

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

1000039700.jpg

Just came across this in insta

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

1000039700.jpg

Just came across this in insta

That hospital should have shut down long time ago. It seems like a place filled with monsters. I read somewhere the girl did not want to work at r g kar. But her parents sent her. She definitely knew something. This is so sad.

There are following errors in the Post:

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

IMG-20240816-WA0003.jpg

Teach Boys...

Teach boys from young age to show respect to females. When it is ingrained from childhood to give respect it becomes habit.

Message of respecting women girls should be everywhere so much that it just the first thing comes to mind and no one dares to do anything evil.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am seeing so many celebs posting about it. Can anyone tell me what exactly happened.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Ever since I've read this case I am not able to get it out of my head. Poor poor girl... when are they going to find the b**stards? UGH.

HOW were people still able to proudly wish eachother happy independence day... if this way a daily reality of women in Europe I'd be ashamed.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Ever since I've read this case I am not able to get it out of my head. Poor poor girl... when are they going to find the b**stards? UGH.

HOW were people still able to proudly wish eachother happy independence day... if this way a daily reality of women in Europe I'd be ashamed.

i still dont have the courage to read on it my heart is already broken ive lost hope with todays world
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Laws aren't that weak

Problem is case doesn't gets solved, or decision doesn't comes.

Either it is failure of the Police or by the Courts.

Till the time Courts doesn't start speeding up the process, no strong rules will make a difference.

Jab tak punishment he nahi milegi toh rules ka kya karenge.

In many cases, the state police depts botch up the case and the crimminals get away. smiley11

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

People have wished a lot differently this year. The most popular one was - Azaadi unhe mubaarak jo azaad hai. (Happy Independency Day to those who are indeed independent todsy, implying, women definitely are not in our country who have a long checklist to follow if she steps out of her home post evening).