Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Savita, I didn't want to discuss SRK here although I brought him up, so I won't discuss his wording.

The change for something always starts with what one is doing oneself. As long as one lets the evil get the hold of oneself, almost nothing can stop acting out on it...wherever in the world. The decision to do right or wrong is the own responsability...and each time someone decides for wrong-doing, evil gets a victory.

Here it is about repect of a young woman's personal space which not only got violently invaded but also destroyed by taking her life...and then it is about respecting that a victim should get justice...and certainly not a fake one with sensational narrations.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yeh post karne ka man nahi tha

But if someone is in Bengal or have a family in Bengal and don't have connections who can help.

Be careful before posting anything specially on X and Insta as Bengal Police is not interested in solving the case rather sending Notices if you talk about the crime.

Instilling fear is part of exercing power...it's like in Orwell's novel 1984 with "Big Brother is watching you"...humanity has created (and will continue to create) tools to easily control what people write/say/do (and also think)... I think that already the wish to exerce power over another one/others is a step in the wrong direction - towards doing an evil act.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

why would a girlfriend want her boyfriend to even touch any other girl? I have heard another theory that the hospital had some drug n sex racket going on. N is that rapist Sanjay also intern? I think this female intern thing is made up story to put the blame on a girl n cover up the actual truth

A lot of different theories are circulating. Another is that an illegal medicine racket was operating there and the ones involved did it.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Extremely sad to hear about this. I hope this idiotic hopeless goverment find them as soon as possible and make sure to cut their saaman before executing them. Such scums deserves public execution. Let public beat them until they die.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

A lot of different theories are circulating. Another is that an illegal medicine racket was operating there and the ones involved did it.

Yes, TMC spokesperson himself said it.

Also in 2001, there was a suicide case in that college, the parents went to court saying their kid can't commit Suicide.

But no result, that case is still going on.

https://x.com/drsfaizanahmad/status/1824074468421160971

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: e1t53e

If you think rapes and grooming happens only in India, then I don’t know what to say to you. A girl is a girl and a man is a man in anywhere in this world.

@bold: not that it matters but I believe she was their only child.:(

Everywhere in the world its the same story. Dont know which place is safe.

https://x.com/sageagasthya/status/1824342001224937711?s=46

https://x.com/mariawirth1/status/1824103221880639739?s=46

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Though Disagree with Maria Wirth saying its blown up. IMO a crime of such heinous level should be blown up.. more disgusting was the way they tried to cover up and destroy evidence. Brazen show of strength

Palak2812 thumbnail

I don't think CBI can do much. Evidence barely bache hain.

Policewale destroys the cases, then CBI is called when they have nothing much to do.

& all blame goes to CBI for not closing the case. Just not about WB it is same with every state police.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

this so sicksmiley11 How can some be so heartless

https://twitter.com/elviish_1066/status/1824413586413834510

rest in peace