Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

ok how would they know that the victim's hand was held by a female? How do they know that the victim's eyes gaze was fixed on the female intern? I think it's made up. Why would a woman be present at another girl's rape scene unless she is forced? Why would the men need the girl to hold the hand of victim when they have other men to do that? I feel it's a theory to blame a woman for the men's crime against a woman. I don't buy this female intern theory.

There have been cases where women helped the rapists/murderers, tricked the victims into the trap, doped them , held the victims down or even participated in the stabbing or whatever. I remember reading about a case where it was the rapist's wife. So its possible but this one sounds made up. They're probably trying to frame somebody else . Or maybe this was cooked up by ' men's rights acitivists ' on twitter to pit one woman against the other and like you said to take some blame off the men.

Just reading this thread traumatized me......one of the rare times.....I thank Lord for raising my girl not in India....smiley24

So horrific....what is wrong with these monsters/?smiley11smiley11

My heart breaks for her parents....the little girl they gave birth to and raised had to die in this terrible way....May God give them strength...

Atleast hang these monsters...the least the administration can do...

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

There have been cases where women helped the rapists/murderers, tricked the victims into the trap, doped them , held the victims down or even participated in the stabbing or whatever. I remember reading about a case where it was the rapist's wife. So its possible but this one sounds made up. They're probably trying to frame somebody else . Or maybe this was cooked up by ' men's rights acitivists ' on twitter to pit one woman against the other and like you said to take some blame off the men.

oh my God! This is another level of psychoness! What the hell is the mentality of such people?
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just reading this thread traumatized me......one of the rare times.....I thank Lord for raising my girl not in India....smiley24

So horrific....what is wrong with these monsters/?smiley11smiley11

My heart breaks for her parents....the little girl they gave birth to and raised had to die in this terrible way....May God give them strength...

Atleast hang these monsters...the least the administration can do...

If you think rapes and grooming happens only in India, then I don’t know what to say to you. A girl is a girl and a man is a man in anywhere in this world.

@bold: not that it matters but I believe she was their only child.:(

Edited by e1t53e - 2 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

You see, whatever he does/doesn't, there will be criticism...

please…can we not make this another fan service thread? You don’t necessarily have to defend/justify everything said about your idol. Please let it slide and let the thread be for what it was intended for.🙏🏻

Originally posted by: e1t53e

If you think rapes and grooming happens only in India, then I don’t know what to say to you. A girl is a girl and a man is a man in anywhere in this world.

@bold: not that it matters but I believe she was their only child.:(

I absolutely know that......but rapists are not garlanded anywhere in the world.....they are not let go easily....they can't destroy the evidence so boldly like it happened in this case.....India is hopeless....where the rape victim and their family gets blamed and shamed.

e1t53e thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Rapists gets garlanded in India? Really? That sounds like gross misinformation and misrepresentation. Anyway I don’t want to derail this thread into India justifying one because I myself am completely disappointed and disillusioned about being born as a girl on this planet. It suddenly dawned on me that my safety is dependent on the mercy of a man.

There was a huge uproar....but I won't share it here and derail this thread......it is a sad reality though...

e1t53e thumbnail

Word Count: 0

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

You see, whatever he does/doesn't, there will be criticism...

Well in this case it's well deserved. The tweets were patronising and he kinda made it about himself by 'apologising'. It's not just him. Lots of well meaning guys do this. These aren't moments for men to feel let down by other men . And that bit about respecting women to win his daughter's respect? Sheesh. I'm sure he meant well but poorly worded to say the least.

( Men reaaaally need to stop saying they 'respect' women. Don't respect us, we don't need a pedestal, just let us be . How about that !)