Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

There is a voice recording that leaked and went viral, the recording says, there were all interns who did it, and one female intern helped the male interns do it, the female intern who helped was the girl friend of one of the male interns, and the girl had a fight with Moumita few days ago.

I have no courage to read further on this case, the more i know about it, the more horrific it becomes, how can a girl be involved in such a cruel act against another girl? HOW, WHY?

That is horrifying and sickening. They are worse than animals and don't deserve to live.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

This is disgusting and I wish I could say I'm surprised. But I'm not. Patriarchy can only exist if there are women who support it. This female intern is just as complicit in this atrocity as the male interns were. Whatever punishment the others get, I hope she gets just as much.

Each of them should be branded so that everytime anyone ever looks at them, everyone knows exactly who they are and what they are responsible for. They should never be able to step into public without being recognized and hopefully the public will do what the government will not.

Didn't for a moment she think that even she is a girl, and what if sth like this was happening with her? What are we living in, what happened to humanity?

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

A second year medical student was gang raped and killed inside the hospital during her duty hours. Her pelvic bone was broken, they broke her spectacles inside her eye and her eyes were bleeding, vagina and intestine was torn-mutilated, both legs rotated to 90 degrees. Her body was naked when her parents saw her, they were not allowed to see her and waited for 3 hours. The room where the crime took place was broken in the name of renovation just a day after the heinous crime.

Do you want to know more? 150 g of semen was detected in her body, indicating more than 8 animals penetrating her. The principal on being asked about the safety responded as 'Why did she go to the room alone at night'?

That is horrific, what kind of men does India produce.. there are rapes in other countries and then there are rapes in India where women are mutilated that much . its not just your garden variety misogyny, its the next level of sheer hatred that these men must feel towards women to do this.. also, how come when someone starts this none of the other men see how horrific it is and none of them show any shred of humanity..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 2 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rapists needs to be prosecuted in public rather than they getting away with it otherwise such brutal incidents will happen in both India n Pakistan as these rapists have no fear of getting punished because they know that even after committing such heinous crime they will get away..Public prosecution should be done for such people..

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It will be "a long and winding road"...

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

A woman cannot trust a woman around, can you believe it?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

That is horrific, what kind of men does India produce.. there are rapes in other countries and then there are rapes in India where women are mutilated that much . its not just your garden variety misogyny, its the next level of sheer hatred that these men must feel towards women to do this.. also, how come when someone starts this none of the other men see how horrific it is and none of them show any shred of humanity..

There was a documentary on the Nirbhaya case I think, I exactly do not remember where I saw it, but one of the rapists were asked that why did you do it, he replied without any remorse 'She was refusing me, it made me mad that she was wearing revealing clothes and still had the sheer audacity to say no, she faced the torture because she refused repeatedly'

smiley19smiley28

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 2 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-sdt2Wygd_/?igsh=MWc4MW91NXFoZmRkNw==

So disturbing and heartbreaking 💔

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I went on Twitter today and - among others - read the demand that SRK should comment on the murderous rape...well, should he repeat that every time a rape is reported???

if every boy/man would - in his own life - take SRK in this behaviour as role model, he would not have to repeat his take on this kind of inhuman behaviour.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

I went on Twitter today and - among others - read the demand that SRK should comment on the murderous rape...well, should he repeat that every time a rape is reported???

if every boy/man would - in his own life - take SRK in this behaviour as role model, he would not have to repeat his take on this kind of inhuman behaviour.

but unfortunately some boys take SRK's darr movie character as role model