Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Silvertarax

Yeah there was an interval of 10 minutes when I was able to quickly dash to get some popcorn and drinks. The cinema in UK was packed with Indians and the white people were wondering wth

In Germany, often there aren't a lot of 'white' people in the audience, but I noticed that the desi audience has kind reactions to my unabashed enthusiasm smiley1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Question:

Those who watch movies Outside India. Do you guys have intermission between a movie screening???

Just came across a reel where the person mentioned there are no intervals for movie screenings outside India be it any language movie.

Is this true???

It can vary from cinema to cinema

One cinema I used to goto when I was little that just played Bollywood and south movies they have full interval. An everyone could go get something to eat or use the bathroom

But now the regular American cinemas play these movies. A they just play the movie thru the interval

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

In Germany, often there aren't a lot of 'white' people in the audience, but I noticed that the desi audience has kind reactions to my unabashed enthusiasm smiley1

I meant there were 4 screens and the waiting room was filled with Indians who had come for Stree 2 so people who had come to watch for English movies were little perplexed smiley36

They had to add another show at 10pm because of the demand. It's not that common for bollywood movie.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/shraddha-kapoor-reflects-6-year-bond-amar-kaushik-dinesh-vijan-amid-stree-2s-blockbuster-success-vision-passion-brought-series-life/

Shraddha Kapoor reflects on her 6-year bond with Amar Kaushik & Dinesh Vijan amid Stree 2’s blockbuster success: “Their vision and passion have brought this series to life”

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Question:

Those who watch movies Outside India. Do you guys have intermission between a movie screening???

Just came across a reel where the person mentioned there are no intervals for movie screenings outside India be it any language movie.

Is this true???

From what I've heard, in the US there are no intervals. At least in the standard theaters, not Desi ones (they used to have Big Cinemas there at one time apparently).

However, it appears Stree 2 actually has an internal there! Maybe they inserted an interval reel in the movie's US print itself smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Stree and Karishma Kapoor

https://x.com/ohbaazigar/status/1830072675366289680?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I mentioned this video here, when it released.How this was a game changer for the public..and how people on reddit chose to ignore Shraddha. " I couldn't take my eyes off Karishma" smiley36

Karishma is one of our all time best western dancing BW actress. SURE.But look at how gracefully Indian ,Shraddha made it. I can't imagine anyone look so sexy and appealing, dancing next to Shraddha.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The Le Gayi dance doesn't work in a saree or any type of dress. Needs more leg movement which is why Karishma always wears pants when she performs to this.

Maroonporsche thumbnail