Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

While I cant wait to see Kangu bringing this movie in parliament and smiley37 shock everyone out there especially the ruling party who’d be left wondering why they ever gave her a ticket smiley37, I like her makeup here so far. She’s a damn good actress, so nothing new on that front, but the last bit IG is India and India is IG - Goosebumps. Goes well with the current megalomaniac as well, only to be recognized in the history further down the line. Cant wait to see this movie on OTT. smiley16 But eagerly waiting for the review, especially the rise of CPIMs around that time as well, hope the movie captures all crucial details or at least touchbases them !

Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Wow...a well made trailer.Hate to say this kangana is killing it.

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not sure yet about this. Will wait for reviews and then decide if I watch on OTT or not.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Wow ! Kangoo nailed it

She is looking fabulous ...closest possible resemblance

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ummm... why is everyone liking this trailer? It's awful... firstly her accent is totally off.. it's atrocious... I've heard alot of speeches of IG, and while she had a soft voice, her tone was very confident and authoritative... yeh toh bilkul sehmi lag rahi hai

..... and forget about that - why is she close to tears in pretty much all the scenes??? Mujhe laga bas abhi ro padhegi, bas abHi..... Koi saas behu drama hai kya jisme yeh abla naari hain?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Kangana's acting is good here

I may watch on ott

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Ummm... why is everyone liking this trailer? It's awful... firstly her accent is totally off.. it's atrocious... I've heard alot of speeches of IG, and while she had a soft voice, her tone was very confident and authoritative... yeh toh bilkul sehmi lag rahi hai

..... and forget about that - why is she close to tears in pretty much all the scenes??? Mujhe laga bas abhi ro padhegi, bas abHi..... Koi saas behu drama hai kya jisme yeh abla naari hain?

IKR? the trailer is so bad, dull and boring!

her voice modulation is just so bad that it’s funny smiley8

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Wow ! Kangoo nailed it

She is looking fabulous ...closest possible resemblance

Ooh, Kangu fan spotted, mujhe doubt to thasmiley23